MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Homemade lasagna (it's sooooooooo good) and salad. We're cooking down in the basement this week since it's been so hot here too. But we'll bring it all upstairs into the dining room when it's time to eat.

We're skipping the garlic bread cuz "some" of us need to drop a couple of pounds.

We'll do some portion control on the lasagna and double up on the salad. I discovered a lite raspberry vinaigrette dressing that once everyone here tried, agreed was delicious. Not completely fat free, but, still quite tasty!

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ice Cream Sundae !!
photo-3.jpg

D

deleted992152

Today I didn't really fancy eating either , in the end I settled for an overly sugary lemon sponge cake - wish I hadn't bothered :-( ! Gonna have a beer now to wash the taste away lol

Reactions: AlteredEgo

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tonight is date night so for sure I'm not going to cook. I'm thinking fish/calamari tacos from this restaurant by the beach. After we eat, maybe go to some thrift stores and see what treasures we can find.

Grilled fish and salad and fresh fruit for pudding.

Fish tacos sounds awesome washed down with a light Mexican beer with few drops (or more) of fiery chili sauce poured into the bottle and either lemon or lime wedges stuffed down the neck as usual. I call it Diablo.
*swoons*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tonight is date night so for sure I'm not going to cook. I'm thinking fish/calamari tacos from this restaurant by the beach. After we eat, maybe go to some thrift stores and see what treasures we can find.

have fun, Mr. Thisguy. Sounds like a fun date :)

Supper Time Fuck-its here, too. I am just too damn lazy to cook anything. I might graze the fridge for scraps and leftovers.

Now I want corn on the cob.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had sushi today for lunch. Mackerel sashimi, salmon roe sashimi, and an avocado roll.

I don't really feel like too much for dinner. Maybe an arugula salad or something
I almost had sashimi. But I didn't want to drive far enough to get fish I trusted. They really need to hook up with Orderup or something.

Fresh homegrown steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, and a salad from the garden. Wont be long now-- the charcoal is already grey around the edges!
I don't know you but... You wanna come over tomorrow? I probably won't cook again. I have a nice selection of wines though. And some local beer. And a freezer full of meat. It's not home grown, bit I have about thirty pounds of it. Name a cut. LOL

Reactions: ronin001 and 693987

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now I want corn on the cob.
That is still the hardest carb for me to resist. I can get by just being allowed to sniff chocolate things until I'm satisfied, but roasted or grilled corn? Gimmiedat. Don't make me fight you for it.

Grilled fish and salad and fresh fruit for pudding.

Fish tacos sounds awesome washed down with a light Mexican beer with few drops (or more) of fiery chili sauce poured into the bottle and either lemon or lime wedges stuffed down the neck as usual. I call it Diablo.
*swoons*
Now I want Billy's Chillies, which is my favorite beer all summer.