I'm hungry.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i did a small 10 oz lobster tail on the grill tonight. Hash browns for a side dish. Also some garlic brussel sprouts on the grill with real butter.

Cheated for dessert. Microwaved a .49 cent Aldi's apple pie with a scoop of ice cream.

I don't eat bad for a single man!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to the Delaware coast for the weekend. Hot fun in the summertime!

Had a killer Chicken Quesadilla late Friday afternoon; soooo good, I doggy-bagged some for late night snack when I was toasty. Yum yum. The homemade salsa is unlike any I've had prior; came with 1/2 of a fresh avocado and sour cream.

Crab Benedict on Saturday. OMG. Decadent. Delish. My new fave. Huge serving of jumbo lump crab meat. Pricey, but ooh, so worth it. I'll have it again. And again. Did I tell you how good it was? LOL.

Now back home in VA; I had to cook. Boohoo. Baked chicken tenders, mashers and corn. What a let down, lol.

Reactions: ronin001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went to the Delaware coast for the weekend. Hot fun in the summertime!

Had a killer Chicken Quesadilla late Friday afternoon; soooo good, I doggy-bagged some for late night snack when I was toasty. Yum yum. The homemade salsa is unlike any I've had prior; came with 1/2 of a fresh avocado and sour cream.

Crab Benedict on Saturday. OMG. Decadent. Delish. My new fave. Huge serving of jumbo lump crab meat. Pricey, but ooh, so worth it. I'll have it again. And again. Did I tell you how good it was? LOL.

Now back home in VA; I had to cook. Boohoo. Baked chicken tenders, mashers and corn. What a let down, lol.
Totally jealous. Sounds delightful!

Reactions: MisterB

I got some minced beef out thawing with half an idea to make spaghetti.

Now I'm like...meh. Energy levels have flat lined.

I should just throw it in the slow cooker with a jar of passata rustica and call it done.
The smell of it cooking might reawaken my appetite.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was! Here's the kicker--Greek-owned eclectic restaurant for both meals. They do a killer Chicken Gyro too.
Sometimes those Greeks really hire the right people and do things right. Go immigrants!

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@TurkeyWithaSunburn

Would you consider this cannibalism?
img_20180715_160738-jpg.1181602

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had that meal once or twice this year. What is your favorite flavor ??
WXdIockelDWKBnEmWrFm2UD2imdpvRoC-RIQAvD_BwE

Cheddar horseradish. The ones I had last night were cheddar and sour cream. So good. I also drank half a bottle of chardonnay. I was in the kitchen chipping veggies, but suddenly came down with a case of the fuckits.

I'll cook them tonight. I dump them, some grilled chicken, and a jar of pasta sauce over some spiralized veggies and call it a day. I don't know why I'm so lazy lately.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No bread. Start your morning with oats...with fruit and honey. Will last you till lunchtime. Then....a fresh salad with egg and a little salt on the tomato..or a bit of salad dressing. Just eat regularly.

how can i like oats? genuine question. cuz i hate all oats i have tried, also i don't like honey. i am not a fan of sweet unless it is like a melon over summer or something like that. i like a tart green apple WAY more than a sweet red apple.

i guess i do like a smidge of pineapple though. that is/can be extra sweet but i feel like its fibrous quality saves it and when i'm in the mood? yum on a cup of pineapple

eggs are a tricky thing for me. i used to HATE EGGS with a passion. now i am okay with a nice hard boiled egg with salt and pepper and mustard.

lately. a good planned breakfast for me is: spelt bread toasted with flaxseed oil. cashew or treenut cheese. couple slice avocado. slice tomato. salt and pepper.

sometimes i do the toasted spelt bread, touch of treenut cheese, smoked salmon, tomato, capers

Reactions: 185248 and ronin001

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't eat breakfast. It's not natural for me. Eating breakfast makes me hungry all day, AND upsets my digestion. Even if I wake up hungry I'd prefer to just have something hot to drink. If you hear me talking about breakfast, I'm following doctor's orders, or I'm on a program. I could also just be referring to my first meal, which is usually sometime between noon and 2PM. I hate breakfast, even though I love breakfast foods. I remember fighting with my mother every morning before school. I actually enjoy feeling hungry in the morning. It makes me wake up faster, and I get so much done in a hungry morning. Must be primal gathering instincts.

I'm hungry now. I'm going to have a hot cup of tea, and eat well when I get home.

I'm grilling veggies and chicken, I'll make sauce from balsamic vinegar, mustard, and mayonnaise to dress either the chicken or the veggies as they come off the grill. I need to save room calorically for vodka. There's going to be a lot of vodka in unsweetened iced tea tonight. One of my fellas has been relieved of his short people for the evening, and would like to get stupid drunk and roll around. I like that plan.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Came home to a brand new heavy bag. I did four rounds of Tabata; jump rope, jabs and hooks, roundhouse kicks, uppercuts and front kicks. By then, I had NO desire to set up a grill, and my ex had already showered, so neither did he.

Sooooo... I sauteed sliced portabella, peppers and onions, broccoli, kale and avocado, then simmered them in a red pasta sauce. I prepared some riced cauliflower, lightly seasoned, put the meat and veggies atop, and sprinkled a generous portion of parmasean cheese on top, along with a few springs of fresh basil. The cheese was a choice I left to my ex. I thought we should have feta, and I think I was correct.

I will have to eat something later. I have about 900 calories left in my day, and I'm not drinking THAT much vodka.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WXdIockelDWKBnEmWrFm2UD2imdpvRoC-RIQAvD_BwE

Cheddar horseradish. The ones I had last night were cheddar and sour cream. So good. I also drank half a bottle of chardonnay. I was in the kitchen chipping veggies, but suddenly came down with a case of the fuckits.

I'll cook them tonight. I dump them, some grilled chicken, and a jar of pasta sauce over some spiralized veggies and call it a day. I don't know why I'm so lazy lately.

I guess being Miss A/E 24 / 7 takes a lot of energy., You are allowed a lazy day every now and again