I'm In a Happy Relationship Now, But...... I've Got A Secret (My True Story & My First Erotic Story)

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm in a happy relationship now, but only pre-pandemic, I had 2 affairs with straight celebrities.
One, was a close friend from South Florida by way of Arizona (let's call friend #1 Chris Q.); the other, was another close friend who was originally from South Florida (let's call friend #2 Scott B.).

How did I meet Chris Q., you ask?
Instagram.
We met in 2016; both of us were in relationships at the time. I, with a closeted, abusive man - who never gave me the love I so desperately wanted, from him (who ended up cheating on me with his roommate).
And "Chris", a closeted rapper, was himself, dating a stripper - which he stated on multiple occasions, is his preference; that is, until he met me.
I was 20 years old (he was 27 at the time; he is now 32, turning 33 in December).

How did I meet Scott B.?
OnlyFans.
We met in 2018; like with Chris Q., Scott and I were both in relationships too.
I was still dating the abuser; Scott was dating this woman from a TV show they were on together (which is why he will be called 'Scott B.' or 'the TV star', from herein).
Later that year, he and said woman ended their engagement when they called off the wedding, at said wedding - with cameras in tow.
I saw this as an opportunity to sneak in for my man.

They were in relationships - as was I - so all 3 of us kept our mouths closed.
Nobody knows about my romantic attraction for each of them, when both are in solitude, prepared for my warm embrace, absent of judgmental eyes, only holding love, suitable of a rose and its thorn.......

|

Do you guys want to read more?
There is so much more to say, but I will turn it into chapters eventually.
Also, what is a great website to post my erotic (but true) stories?
I love combining nonfiction & erotica into one genre.
And my whole life, everyone I know has told me I need to become a writer, but I've never done so (I was always fearful), until now.
I suppose being dominated my entire life, gave your chronicler such pent up lust and many an inspiration........

Skagen Krauss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Panorama City (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in a happy relationship now, but only pre-pandemic, I had 2 affairs with straight celebrities.
One, was a close friend from South Florida by way of Arizona (let's call friend #1 Chris Q.); the other, was another close friend who was originally from South Florida (let's call friend #2 Scott B.).

How did I meet Chris Q., you ask?
Instagram.
We met in 2016; both of us were in relationships at the time. I, with a closeted, abusive man - who never gave me the love I so desperately wanted, from him (who ended up cheating on me with his roommate).
And "Chris", a closeted rapper, was himself, dating a stripper - which he stated on multiple occasions, is his preference; that is, until he met me.
I was 20 years old (he was 27 at the time; he is now 32, turning 33 in December).

How did I meet Scott B.?
OnlyFans.
We met in 2018; like with Chris Q., Scott and I were both in relationships too.
I was still dating the abuser; Scott was dating this woman from a TV show they were on together (which is why he will be called 'Scott B.' or 'the TV star', from herein).
Later that year, he and said woman ended their engagement when they called off the wedding, at said wedding - with cameras in tow.
I saw this as an opportunity to sneak in for my man.

They were in relationships - as was I - so all 3 of us kept our mouths closed.
Nobody knows about my romantic attraction for each of them, when both are in solitude, prepared for my warm embrace, absent of judgmental eyes, only holding love, suitable of a rose and its thorn.......

|

Do you guys want to read more?
There is so much more to say, but I will turn it into chapters eventually.
Also, what is a great website to post my erotic (but true) stories?
I love combining nonfiction & erotica into one genre.
And my whole life, everyone I know has told me I need to become a writer, but I've never done so (I was always fearful), until now.
I suppose being dominated my entire life, gave your chronicler such pent up lust and many an inspiration........
Try nifty.org. The best stories you could ever find. And literotica.com. Tons and tons of stories. I prefer stories with substance and not just sex all around. Love how a story builds up the characters.

Reactions: integritymatters

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Try nifty.org. The best stories you could ever find. And literotica.com. Tons and tons of stories. I prefer stories with substance and not just sex all around. Love how a story builds up the characters.
That's a wonderful suggestion.
Since childhood, I have never liked fictional stories.
The only fiction I like is historical fiction.
Other than that, everything I write is nonfiction based & all my erotica stories will be entirely based on my true life story or real fantasies I've had - stuff like that.
Erotic fiction (in my eyes) feels fraudulent; which is why I want to bring the truth into erotic writing.