I'm in a relationship and did not discourage nudes from a mutual friend, feeling pretty guilty.

Tellme829

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I mean I don’t know about everyone else but if my partner encouraged someone to send them nudes (and someone they’ve slept with in the past) that would be cheating for me. I feel like if you tell your partner then yeah it’ll be chaotic but at least you told him and you can work on moving forward, if he finds out or you tell him too late then it won’t just be cheating but deception on top of it. I think you should tell him what you did.

Reactions: mnprince84

C4junG0n3_BAD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll say again, if you're feeling guilty, something is up. If it was no big then tell the guy. If he finds out from someone else, especially the other guy, whom by your account, knows your boyfriend, it won't end well. It is just pics. Isn't it? If that is what it is, he'll be pissed, maybe a little. He might even want a little revenge something. No big! If he finds out from someone else....and he will...they always do. He might be mucho pissed. It just depends on how much your guy means to you. If you're okay with lying, then that's ok too. My experience has been guys that are ok with lying will do pretty much anything.

Reactions: mnprince84

Fordamist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
much ado about nothing! So he sent you a pic of his cock, which you've already seen, and in action! BFD! Don't make it into something major. "Here's something I forgot to show you, in case you have the least bit of interest." Laugh about it, was he stoned, drunk or both when he sent it. If that makes him jealous, then you have other, much larger problems to work on. I can't imagine a relationship worth keeping that would be threatened by that. When you have friends who drop by wanting to demonstrate how they use their double-dildo (as we did), saved us $50. It persuaded us to never buy one.

hhh415

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since you didn't reciprocate, I'd say you are ok.
Let your partner know that an ex sent you unsolicited dick shots but didn't reciprocate. Ex might have been drunk, horny, etc, thinking with little rather than big head.

Might also let partner you regret and unintentionally encouraged ex to send more rather than stop. We all make mistakes and being honest and giving it some levity would reassure your current that your ex is neither a threat or interest.

mnprince84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
much ado about nothing! So he sent you a pic of his cock, which you've already seen, and in action! BFD! Don't make it into something major. "Here's something I forgot to show you, in case you have the least bit of interest." Laugh about it, was he stoned, drunk or both when he sent it. If that makes him jealous, then you have other, much larger problems to work on. I can't imagine a relationship worth keeping that would be threatened by that. When you have friends who drop by wanting to demonstrate how they use their double-dildo (as we did), saved us $50. It persuaded us to never buy one.
You are definitely not relationship material if you think his partner is the problem should the partner become jealous or concerned in this situation.

mnprince84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean I don’t know about everyone else but if my partner encouraged someone to send them nudes (and someone they’ve slept with in the past) that would be cheating for me. I feel like if you tell your partner then yeah it’ll be chaotic but at least you told him and you can work on moving forward, if he finds out or you tell him too late then it won’t just be cheating but deception on top of it. I think you should tell him what you did.
I agree 100% with you!

Ginlover18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been in a relationship for a while now. Recently a mutual friend who we have both hooked up with in the past sent me a message implying I should "see the real video" after I commented on some random post on socials. I said "send it" without really thinking. It was just a peek at his dick. We chatted more about random things but this eventually lead to the guy sending over a jerking off video and a cumming video.

I didn't discourage it. I kind of encouraged it. He had asked me for something in return and I said "nice try" and told him he was being devious.

I feel pretty bad with my stomach in knots. We used to trade nudes all the time, but this stopped once I got into a relationship. I don't really know why I didn't say stop, or why I said "send it" in the first place. I think I'm kind of addicted to that kind of stuff. Kind of like why I come to this forum. It was hot seeing it. But I don't feel good about it.

I feel like this is a 2/10 on cheating but anything above 0 still makes me feel bad. I'm generally a kind and honest person so this is eating me up more than I thought it would when I was casually accepting the videos. I think I may be a worse person than I thought I was. I don't know how to handle this. I guess I should tell him what happened. I am a bit worried about the repercussions. I'm sure we would be fine in the end but I think this would cause some bad ripples among friends.
It’s a difficult one. I remember the old me in a relationship would’ve torn my boyfriends head off, but I’ve matured through different relationships and am super happy and secure in mine now.

I think I’d appreciate being told, but I know I’d have nothing to worry about with it going further (as long as he shares with me ;). But each relationship is different, and only you can decide what the best thing to do is. If it’s still eating you up, you probably should say something, your boyfriend would also appreciate your honesty.

The way you explained on here the situation sounds like a very honest account of what happened. You’ll be fine ;)

Reactions: LPSG Simon