I'm in a superlative mood now

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Damn you!!!! I curse you to walk the malls of Toronto forever !!!!!!

just kidding. Good on ya Jocko.

The tricky part was buying the gift for she-who-is-not-yet-called-girlfriend-but-we've-been-together-too-long-for-me-not-to-come-up-with-something-thoughtful-and-unexpected. :confused:

Thus the good mood.

And I never shop in malls. It's all done online, or in out-of-the-way places.

Media
The tricky part was buying the gift for she-who-is-not-yet-called-girlfriend-but-we've-been-together-too-long-for-me-not-to-come-up-with-something-thoughtful-and-unexpected. :confused:

Thus the good mood.

And I never shop in malls. It's all done online, or in out-of-the-way places.
Congratulatiuons, Rob! You are THE MAN! I will now be able to sleep peacefully tonight knowing that you have accomplished your task for she-who-is-not-yet-called-girlfriend-but-we've-been-together-too-long-for-me-
not-to-come-up-with-something-thoughtful-and-unexpected.:biggrin1:

Sam

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Congratulatiuons, Rob! You are THE MAN! I will now be able to sleep peacefully tonight knowing that you have accomplished your task for she-who-is-not-yet-called-girlfriend-but-we've-been-together-too-long-for-me-
not-to-come-up-with-something-thoughtful-and-unexpected.:biggrin1:

Sam

Yes. I am the Man, the Man I am, chicagosam.

I'm also feeling quite self-involved. We'll see if posting while intoxicated (let alone shopping while intoxicated) turns out to have been a good idea, tomorrow. :tongue:

Media
Yes. I am the Man, the Man I am, chicagosam.

I'm also feeling quite self-involved. We'll see if posting while intoxicated (let alone shopping while intoxicated) turns out to have been a good idea, tomorrow. :tongue:
I may have to check back later, Rob, the man, you am! This could be highly entertaining! We may finally get those full frontal nudes of you! And then we will truly know you for the man you am!

Sam, I am!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That Rob_just_rob
That Rob_just_rob
Goes shopping like it's
No big job

Will you please her with a box?
Will you please her with some rocks?
Will you buy them here or there?
Can you find them anywhere?

Ah, I need to be more intoxicated to do any better...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you get for a guy whose different from a usual fuck buddy just because you don't meet him all the time, and you share more than the coital interests with him?

Once you tell me that, my holiday shopping will be done.

Media
Madama Zora does a hora
With Rob_just_rob and dainty Dora
While she spins out Seuss-like poems
While dancing disco at Who homes.

Does she do it in a tuck?
Does she do it with a duck?
Does she like to drive a truck?
Is her favorite f-word "fuck"?

Is she slicker than a puck?
Will she wrestle in the muck?
Am I running out of luck?
Does this ditty really suck?

Won't Rob_just_rob be shocked to see what happened to his thread?

Media
What do you get for a guy whose different from a usual fuck buddy just because you don't meet him all the time, and you share more than the coital interests with him?

Let me be your fuck buddy, Claire, and I'll tell you in the morning. And then my shopping will be over!:biggrin1:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

Claire, are you trying to turn this into a practical thread where people can suggest gift ideas?? :confused: :tongue:

OK, OK... if you share common interests, a gift related to one of those interests is good. Nothing too personal, judging from what you've written - so clothes, artwork, and personal effects like cologne and massage oil are presumably out. I suggest music that you both like... or reading material related to a subject you both enjoy.

But then, I had to be drunk to have a brainstorm that enabled me to finish my shopping. I'm sure someone else can do better... any suggestions?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just finished my holiday shopping. :biggrin1:

:eek:

Already? And that is it?

Practical but not really fun not going to the mall...:biggrin1:

I like to use my coupons, navigate through stores, wait on a lines and blablabla...

Plus I can't buy really anything online because I lack trust in it. :rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
:eek:

Already? And that is it?

Practical but not really fun not going to the mall...:biggrin1:

I like to use my coupons, navigate through stores, wait on a lines and blablabla...

Plus I can't buy really anything online because I lack trust in it. :rolleyes:

Oh, there was plenty more to do than that... that was just the one final gift idea I was stuck on.

And I like to go to wineries, craft shows (e.g. One of a Kind Show and Sale), anyplace off the beaten track to shop. I hate the idea of buying everyone's gifts from Best Buy or somewhere similar.

And I haven't had any trouble shopping from Amazon, online. I can do without the "fun" that goes on in malls... the lineups, the parking, the frayed tempers, heat and noise... :mad:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, there was plenty more to do than that... that was just the one final gift idea I was stuck on.

And I like to go to wineries, craft shows (e.g. One of a Kind Show and Sale), anyplace off the beaten track to shop. I hate the idea of buying everyone's gifts from Best Buy or somewhere similar.

And I haven't had any trouble shopping from Amazon, online. I can do without the "fun" that goes on in malls... the lineups, the parking, the frayed tempers, heat and noise... :mad:

Ok, ok...dont be mad..be glad!

You are in superlative mood..remember?

:lmao:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just finished my holiday shopping. :biggrin1:

I love that feeling, I remember many a Xmas Eve rushing round like a crazy person.

This year I'm again sidestepping the entire process and leaving the country for a few weeks from next Weds. Those that I care about will get cards now and nice African curios when I return, maybe. Many of those people are African anyway so it's largely a no brainer.

Yes, my middle name is Scrooge....:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue: Very true! Although not quite as superlative as I was feeling last night!

Good boy! :biggrin1:

Changing the subject...

Rob..do you have connections in Quebec and your French Canadians compatriots? Do you have a clue of what's going on up there ?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Good boy! :biggrin1:

Changing the subject...

Rob..do you have connections in Quebec and your French Canadians compatriots? Do you have a clue of what's going on up there ?

Not really, honestly. I have a few friends who are from Quebec, but I haven't visited Quebec lately other than a couple of Montreal weekends.

What in particular do you want to know, re: "what's going on up there?"

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really, honestly. I have a few friends who are from Quebec, but I haven't visited Quebec lately other than a couple of Montreal weekends.

What in particular do you want to know, re: "what's going on up there?"

A star is born there!!!!

Let me introduce you to the best, the hotter the 1 and only: GAROU !!!

Congratulations and thank you... Oh!Canada!

:flowers1:

Ps: Please check my signature..the man is all of than and speaks at least 3 languages...

If you met him by chance take pic and autograph for me please...

:hijacked: