Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Muster your courage and tell her! We've all got your back. And, she may eventually read this anyway. It'll sound better if you tell her directly than if she reads about it in a thread.

Or, if you're bold, you could write a love poem on your dick for her. You've certainly got the room to fit several verses!

Last edited:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wait a minute, are you implying we have gender fakers on this site??

gasp!!!

I can't confirm this, but I've heard rumours that there was once a guy who pretended to be a girl on the internet. I don't know how true that is, but it certainly makes you think, doesn't it?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can't confirm this, but I've heard rumours that there was once a guy who pretended to be a girl on the internet. I don't know how true that is, but it certainly makes you think, doesn't it?
really?? never heard that scam before

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i deleted the snarkery.

always assumed to the phake dude-ladies were a wank thang. ya know a pic pilfering, buyer beware kind of affair.

if some dude falls for of 'em, mockery is just cruel. the poor dude is already in for enough hurt :frown:

OP, ya just tryin' to asskiss CG or ya really smitten?

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Assuming we're talking about a real person and not a meat robot;

I say talk to her open and honest. That is with the qualifications you don't babel your heart out like a twat.

Take this bit in mind, you may have made up your mind about things, odds are she has no fucking idea.

But again, why not open a line of conversation, worst thing that happens is you find out she's really a cunt deep down and you kill yourself in shame.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are you, er, 100% sure 'she' is not actually a sweaty old trucker?

lol maybe but im sure that old perv weirdos don't know any photoshop. so even if the profile doesn't belong to her I'm sure she's real somewhere...and her pics are hot (so at least we can know that this sweaty old trucker have a good taste :biggrin1:)