I'm in love with the PanOxyl guy! Who is he?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by BernieMBF, May 7, 2008.

1. BernieMBF

BernieMBF Member

There's a commercial running on the GSN network-maybe other stations, as well-and they have this gorgeous young guy as the spokesman for a product called PanOxyl, which treats face and body acne. I think he is so handsome, well built, and sexy! Anyone know something about him? Is he straight, gay, married? What other tv spots has he done? What do you think about him? Is he your type? Interested in your opinions. Thanks.

2. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

His Name is Dennis Trillo.He is rumored to be gay...:tongue:

Attached Files:

3. BernieMBF

BernieMBF Member

That's a fantastic photo of him. What beautiful eyes, besides the hot body, great hair, etc. The name "Trillo" makes me wonder if he's part Filipino? If he's gay, I'll bet he's either taken, or has guys lined up to be with him. I'd love to see him in other commercials, tv shows, movies, etc. If you have any more details, I'd love to know. Thanks.

4. bbristow

bbristow New Member

Albums:
    He is Filipino.. He did play a gay guy during Japanese colonized era of the Philippines in a movie, and got some buzz about it, i think a local award too... he's like all dressed up like a woman in that film.

5. bbristow

bbristow New Member

Albums:
    there was a sex scene, and because the Philippines is a conservative and a mainly catholic country there was some backlash... but it wasn't even that blatant...

6. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    You too? I couldn't wait for the next time the commercial aired, after the first time I saw it. He has the best chest, nipples and areolas included, and face!

Wait, is this the same Panoxyl bar commercial I'm thinking of? o_O The one I'm mentioning had a well-built guy showering. His face doesn't look a thing like the photo, though. I can't find a youtube example.

Attached Files:

7. BernieMBF

BernieMBF Member

I saw the photos of Dennis Trillo, and I think he's gorgeous. But it's not the PanOxyl guy, I'm sure of that. This guy doesn't have any visible tattoos, as does Trillo. Also, the PanOxyl guy-while quite young-has a bit more mature look to him, and a beefier frame. Also, I'd presume that Trillo would have a Filipino accent, and the PanOxyl guy sounds more like a New Yorker to me. If anyone knows something else, please let us know. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted