I'm in trouble AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bjg30318, Aug 31, 2009.

1. bjg30318

bjg30318 New Member

Okay gentlemen, I need your advise. Last night after making love to my boyfriend we fell asleep spoon fashion. Well early this morning I had my usual morning wood, but as it grew it slipped inside my boyfriend. The combination of the feeling and the really hot dream I was having I started to really pound my boyfriend's ass. The reason I'm in trouble is because he says I should've waken him so we could both equally enjoy it. The only problem is that I really wasn't aware that I was doing it until I came!
    Has this ever happened to any of you, and how do I explain that I didn't know I was doing it?

2. slickbilly

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well did your bf notice? i don't think that you will have a big problem, you could definately explain things by way of it being a dream, i have woken up myself humping the bed or a pillow or with a hot guy and not knowing it...

3. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

So your BF was asleep the whole time you were reaming him? How big is his asshole? Does he have to wear diapers?

4. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't imagine that anyone, even a heavy-sleeper, would not wake up when somebody else pushes their cock up their arse, even if his arse was still lubed-up from earlier sex and your cock is pencil-thin!

Unless you've given him Rohypnol or GHB?

#4 arthurdent, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  5. D_Smiley_Longhorn

D_Smiley_Longhorn New Member

Just talk through it. I have had the reverse happen. Woke up as I was exploding to find the other half riding me....... Goes both ways...

6. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    But wait, am I the only one who noticed that the OP says HE was asleep too, while his cock grew and "slipped" inside? :confused:

Is this even possible?

7. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    Also, even if you go to sleep spooning, you are bound to move and change position during the night, so you are unlikely to be in the same position next morning.

I think this is just a fantasy. I have often wondered what it would be like to be asleep and dreaming and then in real life get a blow job and how this might affect what was happening in the dream.

8. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I'm not gay, and have never had a gay experience, so pardon my ignorance...but....how in the hell does someone not wake up with a dick in his ass?

9. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's just it, gay or not, They DON'T

10. avatarng

so fake man. it does not work that way. nice try.

11. bjg30318

bjg30318 New Member

Sorry to disappoint the "nea sayers" but this is true. Yes he was still lubed from before, no his ass isn't stretched all out, third I slide in quite easily because unlike most of the gentlemen here I unfortunately don't posses one of those huge bulbous heads that you all were blessed with. Before I started to develope I was, rather cruelly, called "needle dick". Due to a crappy doctor that performed my circumscision my glans is small and so my mature penis basically looks like a pointed rod. Finally, I WAS in a position to slide in when it happened. He got up during the night to pee and when he came back to bed HE positioned himself so that I was right against his hole, as he often does.

12. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Even if he wasn't in position I can understand. My wife tells me that occasionally I'll hump her ass in my sleep. No penetration but just go through the movements. Yes you do toss and turn in your sleep but when you're used to sleeping with a partner for quite some time, and are used to sleeping a certain way, such as spooning, it's easy for your subconscious to revert back to that position. Do I ever remember it? No. Do I think she's lying about it? *sigh* Unfortunately no. Story time sit around kids rofl. A few months ago I was in Kentucky visiting my parents. There was no where for me to sleep, so that night I ended up sleeping in the same bed with my little brother. (Please don't start with any jokes. It was my brother, nothing sexual, not even remotely and I didn't think much of it at the time. Plus he has a big enough bed.) Anyway.... I woke up the next morning and he was on the couch. I had assumed that he got uncomfortable or hot and moved to the couch. That didn't seem to be the case. He said I slung my arm around him and pressed my crotch into his back side. >_< Again, I don't wanna hear any stupid shit about any secret feelings I may have about fucking my brother or anything. But my point was... yes you can do things in your sleep that you may not realize out of habit. It happens to the best of us. How his partner actually slept through it tho.. I actually don't know that one.

13. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whaaa??? Somone's being outed as a woman instead of a man???:eek: I swear, that's a first here!

14. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    maybe you should get checked to see if you might have SBS (sexsomnia). has this happened before?

Sleepsex.org

15. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just read that you do have a small penis and he does have a looser ass. I win!

16. luvhung

luvhung New Member

I would be more pissed that you didn't use a condom... but that's because I *always* use a condom... whether a hook up or a relationship... it's not open for discussion.... but I'm not sure what the two of you practice.

That's *if* there really is "the two of you"... I've been fucked a few times in my life and I'll tell you this: there is no way anyone could sleep through a true ass pounding...

17. bjg30318

bjg30318 New Member

What you "read" you illiterate moron; was that no he does not have a loose ass, and no I don't have a little dick, my shaft is 7 1/4 inches long and 4 3/4 inches around when flaccid! Erect it increases proportionatly until it reaches its full 11 1/2 inches. So shove a BIG dildo into that uptight asshole of yours and think about that.

18. bjg30318

bjg30318 New Member

Okay guys, I did not post my message to start a "flame war" between a select few idiots. I posted to ask advice. Which I'm still looking for, my BF is upset and want advise on how to rectify this situation. Since we're all adults here, can we behave as such?

19. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never slipped into an ass while humping in my sleep, but I have slipped into a vagina or two. In fact my ex-wife was grinding against me one night (when we were still married mind you) and even though I was dead asleep, my penis got rock hard and it slipped inside her and she rocked against me till I was almost ready to orgasm. I would say this would have been quite enjoyable but I was so out of it because of the sleeping pills I took and her having a tampon in (I know, TMI) that all I know was I woke up, shot and then kind of drifted back to sleep. Then she tried to blame me for fucking her in her sleep. I reminded her I was on sleeping pills and you could have crashed a plane into the house and I would have slept through it.

And back to your "problem". Talk to him, tell him that you were asleep and/or too out of it and if he doesn't understand that then that's his problem, not yours.

20. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    First you pound your boyfriend "roughly" and he sleeps through it. Now, you did it with an 11.5" dick, too (but he "doesn't have a loose ass")?

This story is in entirely the wrong forum.
    :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted