I'm in trouble AGAIN!

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
You said back on page one you were not blest with a big bulbous head and big dick like some of us here have. then you go to page two start cursing and slamming people and say you are 7,5 inchs soft in length and 4.5 inchs in circumf soft. I hate to say it I am with everyone else your making one hell of a story up and sad thing is you cant even keep your facts straight

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll say I'm having major problems taking this thread seriously. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that everyone is lol. Nothing wrong with playing along is there? If he wants to live the fantasy might as well play along. But now that I re-read, it is getting stupidier everytime I read a line.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The one thing I have learned in life is to "never say never" and move on. To me it sounds like this problem is at best minor. Though I would say that odds would be against this, because of my own desires in the bedroom, (and one strange experience not far away from this), I would say that it is definitely possible. Bring home a bottle of fine wine, fix him a nice dinner and tell him that this is the courtship he was supposed to have gotten at about 3:30 in the morning when the whole thing went down (or up) so to speak. Justs tell him that you have not learned "sleep-cooking" yet, but you're working on it. . . .

Good Luck.