Im In

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I got into one of the unis I wanted today. It only got sent off today (lots of administration errors and lazy people at college takin ages to send it off lol). They replied straight away (29th, today) and I got an unconditional offer. I'm well chuffed :D

The others will reply soon and hopefully say yes too :)

Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
WTG Knight! Does this mean you'll be boarding away from home?

Just think of all those females waiting to meet a nice, polite guy with a big cock!

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice Job!!

University was some of the best times of my life.
I made lasting friendships, learned to trust myself and my intuition,
found my life's direction and had my eyes opened to a whole new world
of travel, sex and experiences beyond my dreams.

Buckle your seat belt "It's going to be a bumpy ride".

Don't forget to pack your lube, you're gonna need it.

:D

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good job, Knight! Congrats!

Pay attention to our friend ebviking 'cause he's right on. He said it better than I could. :toast: You're starting on one of the very best times of your life!

B-man

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations, babe!!! Best wishes for a successful and "FUN" university experience.....

yours,
bb

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Congratulations!

I'm sure your experience will be eye-opening, exciting, and fulfilling! I remember being amazed at how life opened up, with new possibilities and new questions surfacing almost daily. What an exciting time for you!

You'll find that there truly are wonderfully interesting and fascinatingly different people out there (as well as plenty who are purely mystifying or jaw-droppingly awful). It will certainly be a major chapter in the book of your life, Knight.

Enjoy every page of it!

(And I have to say that I, for one, am eager to hear your reflections about the turns your life will take in the months/years to come.)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Just got back to this lol. Yeah thanks I'm movin away from home :D

Should be fun, just have to go in town tomorrow and photocopy my exam results (the certificates) and then I'm in. Can't wait :D

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Knight@Jun 29 2005, 01:17 PM
I got into one of the unis I wanted today. I'm well chuffed.

Any idea what area your major coursework will be in? And can you translate "chuffed?" My ancestors are from the U.K., but I only know the red neck version of the Queen's English.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HEY PAUL!

I want to add my 'CONGRATS' to those of all your other friends here at LPSG. I am sure you will enjoy your days at the 'uni' and will meet many new 'blokes' and 'birds' who will add interest to your life there.

Best of luck--I am confident you will have it.

((((((((((HUGS FROM RICKY_27)))))))))

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
LOL thanks I love it when someone attempts English slang :D

Anyway chuffed just means really happy. And I'm studying Business And Finance, the main work is around that.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Jul 1 2005, 10:07 AM
LOL thanks I love it when someone attempts English slang :D

Anyway chuffed just means really happy.  And I'm studying Business And Finance, the main work is around that.
[post=325664]Quoted post[/post]​
Let me add my voice to the chorus of congradulations. Keep posting when you get there and have time. Do have a blast (a very good time!) while you are at university, but don't forget to study first.

As I paraphrase one college president. "There will be many opportunities to go down to the local pub and have a good time with your friends, but this is the one and only opportunity you have to study and prepare for the quiz in "Freshman Class 101" that meets at 8:30 in the morning."

Don't forget that phrase when you are on your second beer at the pub and it is still early in the evening. :evilgrin:

About the Queen's Englsih: I am amazed at how similar the English of America, UK and Canada are. It is slang words and phrases primarily that separate us. Our basic English is the same. I understand that is not true of Spanish and that the Spanish of some Latin American countries is almost past beiing a dialect and into a different language. This is what I have been told. I do not speak Spanish.