Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely love sex and all things sexual and would love to try the following

1. A girl/girl experience
2. A girl/girl/guy experience
3. Double penetration

The problem is finding other people to join in.
Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of how to find willing participants, or if there are safe places to go, (in the north west of england) where i could go to fulfill my fantasies.

I obviously would never arrange to meet strangers or put myself in any dangerous situations but I am eager!

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know that here in the States, we have websites like Swinglifestyles.com where swingers go to hook up with other swingers. I would imagine that there is a similar site for your part of the UK. You should be able to find what you are looking for in a swingers group. You may want to try Google or Yahoo to find one.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unfortunately i can't help you either laura... being in the states (meaning knowledge-wise). but i do wish you the best and i hope you get to try them all and they completely fulfill your fantasies. i've personally been part of several MFF experiences and it was amazing.

andy72663

1st Like
Media
your best bet has to be online. you can meet up and hang out with others for a while so they're not strangers but friends. I'm in the US so I don't have any local knowledge. Based on your pics, you'll have no problems finding willing participants.

green lantern

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Laura.
I'm part of a swinging couple here in England (Newcastle). For girl/girl/guy I'd suggest swinging websites: www.swing2us.com www.sdc.com swingingheaven, and there's always adultfriendfinder as a last resort. For girl on girl stuff I would try gay/lesbian dating sites.
Swinging clubs would be a good idea for a single woman like yourself. You probably will get a lot of attention through websites, bu be prepared to come across a lot of timewasters and creeps!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was fortunate enough to have met a swinging couple through a friend of mine years ago. We were at a party one night and he leaned over to me and my gf at the time and said, the are swingers. He said it as though they were lepers showing his disaproval. By the end of the party I had managed a conversation with the couple and was invited to their next swingers get together where there was five or six other swinging couples attending. Through these people I had my first MFM and FMF. These get togethers was really amazing. Several rules to follow which was good for everyone. If you don't know of anyone then you should try the internet. You might be surprised how many clubs are in your area and how many of these people you probably already know.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Hi Laura.
I'm part of a swinging couple here in England (Newcastle). For girl/girl/guy I'd suggest swinging websites: www.swing2us.comwww.sdc.com swingingheaven, and there's always adultfriendfinder as a last resort. For girl on girl stuff I would try gay/lesbian dating sites.
Swinging clubs would be a good idea for a single woman like yourself. You probably will get a lot of attention through websites, bu be prepared to come across a lot of timewasters and creeps!

Listern to him..he knows what he's talking about

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem with myself and GF. We want to try some stuff, but where we live you can forget about swinging venues. And we've come to the conclusion it could only happen while we were on vacation somewhere with someone random, but that is almost impossible. So I guess I've given up on the idea.