im joey, heres my greeting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hungjoeyshy: Hi everyone. I'm pretty new here, I've been reading here for a few weeks but just registered and thought I would "meet and greet". Looking around at stats of people, I'm not as big as many here, but I'm big enough that it's caused me some problems at times. I'm about 5 inches soft but it varies. Hard, I get to about 8.5-9 inches. My thickness though, is where I've seen enough guys to know I'm well above average, but I've never measured that. Seeing some of these sizes listed, I can't even imagine how guys deal with it. To this day, buddies give me a hard time about it. Salami boy is about as creative as they've gotten.

I was an early bloomer and got teased growing up so I was always pretty embarassed about it. I'm not as ashamed of it now as I used to be but am still pretty shy about it. Maybe I'm atypical in that regard.

In relationships, for me, my size has been good and bad at times. Honestly probably more bad than good. My first few sexual experiences were nightmares and my first love was 5'2 and petite. She was totally scared of having sex with me, which tore my heart out. I was with her for a year and we hardly ever had actual intercourse sex. Usually she'd give me a hand job or a little oral and I'd reciprocate with oral for her. For awhile I thought all women were like that and shyed away from sex much for quite awhile. She made me feel like some freak and I didn't deserve it. Since, I've been in better relationships, but I promise, there are many times when I've wished I had a regular 6 inches and an average girth. Not having to worry about causing a partner pain, when you want to make them feel good. I've figured out that some women are better physically designed to handle larger guys and enjoy it more, but with some, it can be frustrating and involves more patience and working together.

Anyway, I hope I can share some of the things I've learned to help others and I'll continue to read for sure. That's all I got, thanks.

joey

2. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First off Welcome to Lpsg you will enjoy it here and you have a very nice picture cant wait to see more

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Welcome, kick back and have some popcorn!

4. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group joey :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

hungjoeyshy: Thanks for the welcome horny and madame zora! I'm glad I found this place for discussing things with other bigger guys (and women who don't mind that quality?). I always thought I was pretty rare until now. Many are much larger than me even. Later.

Draft saved Draft deleted