i'm just a boy with a new haircut

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Large" is subjective and I think you're more than big enough to meet anyone's expectations (well, demands). Besides, the site has more to offer than just large penises.:wink:

Welcome!:smile:

D_Ratchester Wetend

Account Disabled
Media
what else does the site offer? what does this "support" for large penises entail? some sort of penile insurance? i won't be talking to any anthromorphic spokepersons, will I?

anyway, I like playing videogames, reading (I love Vonnegut), swimming, and skateboarding. I clean rooms for money and I really need to go back to school.

You're going to like it here. It's a fun place with a lot of good people.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You are 25? :eek:
You must have got one of those faces....
BTW.. Nice coke can :wink:

richeee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great equipment along with the rest of you....... maybe I'm corny, but don't ignore the school. You can't do much for your body (good shape as is) but getting the most you can into your mind (school) will serve you well the rest of your life and all those that you cum (come) in contact with. Why not have it all?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You won't find any sales talk, spamming or phishing here, farfetchd. Just a bunch of guys (and gals) who enjoy talking about, admiring, encouraging and just plain having fun.

Welcome.

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let's see...

hung: check
funny: check
friggin adorable: check
bi: check
and smart: check.

yeah.. you're a keeper.. and probably a heartbreaker.

PLUS you got props from Quercusone on your intro post.. impressive.

what else does the site offer? what does this "support" for large penises entail? some sort of penile insurance? i won't be talking to any anthromorphic spokepersons, will I?

anyway, I like playing videogames, reading (I love Vonnegut), swimming, and skateboarding. I clean rooms for money and I really need to go back to school.