I'm just curious . . .

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At what point in the sexual encounter is it appropriate to take out a tape measure and measure the guy? :confused: :redface:

Seems like a lot of women do this, but it's honestly never occurred to me. Do you measure before coitus to see if they 'measure up?' Or do you wait until after? Do you take hard and soft measurements? What about girth? Is there a standard protocol for penis measuring? :confused:

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First you dont ask how big you are.. you need the initiative. "Can I measure you ? I cant believe how big you are" etc... he would let you measure..

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think it's appropriate at all. For me anyway, it's been a turn-off and I start to think she is pretty shallow. Comments about size are cool and a turn-on, but leave the tape measure in your purse. At least until you know the guy and have been dating awhile.

In mean, I wonder if the chick would be keeping some kind of journal or scorecard of all the guys she's fucked.

At what point would it be ok for the guy to measure the woman's tits, waist and butt?

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
I find that taking out a tape measure in the midst of a sensual encounter breaks up the flow of the seduction.

A little mystery should still be a part of the daring, adventurous one-night-stand.

Somehow, taking out a tape measure -- amidst the wine and light touching and nipple-licking -- to ascertain that the dude is 8.47 inches... where does it get you??... the mystery of the evening is deflated. Too much information kills arousement and curiosity.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think it's appropriate at all. For me anyway, it's been a turn-off and I start to think she is pretty shallow. Comments about size are cool and a turn-on, but leave the tape measure in your purse. At least until you know the guy and have been dating awhile.

In mean, I wonder if the chick would be keeping some kind of journal or scorecard of all the guys she's fucked.

At what point would it be ok for the guy to measure the woman's tits, waist and butt?

Haha. I would never, ever, ever ask how big a girls tits, waist or ass was under any circumstance beside a real comfortable romantic relationship. That is why I think a girl would have to have me pulled in very deeply, whether by her words or vibe to ask and get away with it.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I know is that I would be ok if she asks... but, at the end I know she is not my type of girl, so I wouldn't care if she measures me. :)

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it.. just dont ask a girl if she is C cups when she is really B.. :)

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I think you are right. Asking to measure someone while having sex isn't a great idea in my book. There's probably a better time to ask or do it. =)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would think after a month of sexual encounters, one could get away with measuring. Just make sure to butter him up during it.

You: Baby, I want to measure your cock.
Him: What? Why?
You: Well, it feels so big inside me, I want to know just how big that is.
Him: ok *blushes*
You: *measures and finds out*

And if you are really good at the sexual flirting...

You: Now take those ____ inches and make me feel each one.
Him: Yes ma'am :wink:

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had a woman want to do this. Either because my size is not remarkable to where she is DYING to know just how big it is, or I just haven't come across that type of woman yet.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it really depends on the type of guy you are with as well.

if he is a bit of an ego-tripper or gets off on his own size, then he may be more then keen to show off his measurements.

if he is a bit shy, you may need to encourage him with soft words.
maybe something like "you are bigger then my previous bf's, but I want to see how much bigger you are".
the above was pulled on me ages ago and it did inspire my confidence a bit but it also helped that she was really good with her words and knew what to say to make me feel comfortable with what she wanted to do.

some guys don't care about it and get annoyed that you ask.

you just have to know your partner and play with them.
use it as foreplay if you are keen or measure them against something else you have previously measured to gauge size.

there is no simple or strict method, just play around and see what works for both of you.

the key is that both of you enjoy it and like it. :)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"So that pretty much answers my other question, which was what kind of woman does this."

In the real world ,very few women want to measure cocks. In the real world, (not the LPSG population) there are very few unusually large cocks . Still, methinks women just don't carry measuring tapes with them for the rare opportunity.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm too busy fucking to be measured.

It's usually a whole other encounter (if there's another); If done right, I consider it part of getting undressed for foreplay and sex.

dickinchalotta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a pretty hot topic. I've only had it done by a couple girls, but it was after we'd been together a while. They asked me what my size was, so I suggested they measure me since I'm somewhat obsessed with the whole comparison/size subject!

And I'm not really very long but the thickness combined with above average length seemed to pique their curiosity. I would be extremely turned on if a girl measured me during our first encounter. I love when they bring up my size when they first see or feel it (and it sounds like most of you do too based on the "reaction to your size the first time" thread!)

Ricardo Enchilada (aka Dick Inchalotta!)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahah if some girl did this to me...i'd say, Ok...now my turn to measure the width and depth of your pussy. Cuz I dont wanna feel like i'm tossing a hot dog down a hall way you know. :)

*so my real answer is...TOTALLY inappropriate ever. As long as the guy makes you feel good and knows what he's doing...it doesn't matter.