I'm just in one of those moods...

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's nearly 3 am and I can't sleep because my back is hurting for some unknown reason. So I'm surfing the internet, reading some blu-ray reviews of Avatar, which is fucking awesome on blu-ray, and at the forum on Blu-ray.com - Blu-ray, Blu-ray Movies, Blu-ray Players, Blu-ray News and Reviews, 3D Blu-ray, 3D Movies I'm just ripping into everyone that doesn't like the movie. I'm just being an asshole and it feels so good! I guess if you're being an asshole on the internet it's called trolling. Instead of saying someone's a troll why not just call him an asshole? Why give it another name?

Anyway I was feeling like this at work the other day too. I had a smart ass comeback for everything someone said. Someone asked me, "Why are you so grumpy today?" I wasn't grumpy at all! I was in a great mood. I just felt like being a dick. And I told people that and once they understood it kind of became humorous. I kept trying to top myself with increasingly more offense remarks. I'm in the Navy so anything goes when it comes to insults. And I guess everyone else was ok with it because they could relate to it. In no way did it affect my job performance. In fact I'd say it helped with other people's performance because I was criticizing everyone else.

Can you imagine people who are like this everyday?

treetruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take the word criticize and replace with compliment and your day just got better. The people that can do this on a daily basis don't live long