Im just out of hospital

booshisabtastic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
like the subject title says iam just out of hospital, had an infection in my stomach.

but there was one of many funny stories which occured when i was there, this one would fit right here in this forum lol.

one morning the doctor and his team were doing their rounds and the doctor went to lift up my hospital gown to feel my stomach to see if it was still tender but he forgot to ask me if i was wearing anything underneath and when he lifted up my gown..obvisiously my package was exposed and one of his female team actually gasped and dropped her clipboard hahaha...lets say the doctor and his team got a bit embarrased but i just lay there with a cheeky grin on my face haha.

just thought i would share that with everyone

hoolibubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Get well soon Booshi

I had a similar experience some years ago,I was in hospital with a kidney stone ,when the doctor came to examine me, I too was wearing only a gown with no boxers,at first I didnt know that he would need to examine my naked groin so I happily agreed for six student doctors to observe, I soon regretted saying yes to having an audience when he asked me to lift my gown back,Yep I felt quite silly too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad you are better.

Why do people in Europe who speak English say hospital instead of the hospital?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad you are better.

Why do people in Europe who speak English say hospital instead of the hospital?

For the same reason that for people that english is their first language... sometimes we don't always say the nouns and pronouns properly in other languages!
BTW to the OP, glad you are on the mend and you had at least one thing to smile about in the hospital!