I'm just plain better than you, that's why

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You certainly had me with you all the way through Delaware, at least. :tongue:

I was considering allowing him as far as country. While I was contemplating that I read that he wants continent, hemisphere and world as well? I had to draw the line somewhere, so it is drawn at the boarders of the USA (your greatness is soon to be contained within physical walls instead of abstract boarders anyhow.)

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The purpose of this thread is to assert my superiority over all residents of my city, state, region, country, continent, hemisphere, and ultimately, the whole world. That's right. I am saying it. I am BETTER THAN YOU. I don't care WHO you are, I'm better than you. In every way possible. I won't go so far as to say I'm perfect, because I'm better than people who think they are perfect.

Please note:
  • The purpose of this thread is to assert MY SUPERIORITY. If you disagree in any way with my asserted superiority please refrain from voicing your disagreement. To do so could result in major defamation of character.
  • I reserve the right to challenge anything and everything you say, even if you essentially agree with me.
  • I reserve the right to bash, condemn, revile and otherwise tear anyone I wish to bits.
  • I reserve the right to be pissy, moany, and/or queeny.
  • Most importantly, I reserve the right to deny others of any or all of the rights i reserve for myself.

Sounds like somebody's been wearing mommy's high heels. :rolleyes:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are so so so great and wonderful, my fearless and brave leader, I would like you to come live in my basement.

Oh wait, you already do.

When are you going to be done mopping the floors and doing the laundry? I'm getting impatient.

Snooz

PHP:
The purpose of this thread is to assert my superiority over all residents of my city, state, region, country, continent, hemisphere, and ultimately, the whole world. That's right. I am saying it. I am BETTER THAN YOU. I don't care WHO you are, I'm better than you. In every way possible. I won't go so far as to say I'm perfect, because I'm better than people who think they are perfect.

Please note:
  • The purpose of this thread is to assert MY SUPERIORITY. If you disagree in any way with my asserted superiority please refrain from voicing your disagreement. To do so could result in major defamation of character.
  • I reserve the right to challenge anything and everything you say, even if you essentially agree with me.
  • I reserve the right to bash, condemn, revile and otherwise tear anyone I wish to bits.
  • I reserve the right to be pissy, moany, and/or queeny.
  • Most importantly, I reserve the right to deny others of any or all of the rights i reserve for myself.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You all need me to prove my superiority, eh? Well sit the fuck down ladies and fags (and those of you who claim to be straight males, but we know you don't really exist)! Have i got a treat in store for you! It's the WORLD'S LONGEST MULTI-QUOTE REPLY!!!

(some material may not be suitable for young children or the easily disturbed. viewer discretion is mandated.)

Oh, this routine again? I'll call you master if you like, as long as I get to nibble on that cute butt!:biggrin1:

Oh, Madame, sir, you are hereby REQUIRED to nibble on my cute butt! Now get to work! :biggrin1:

You certainly had me with you all the way through Delaware, at least. :tongue:

(grumbles) FF, i thought i liked you. It's obvious though that you are only my friend when it is convenient for you. Well, if you can't bow down to my supremacy, i shall need to stifle you with strong language and pompous posturing.

I AM THE BEST OF THE BEST YOU BLITHERING MORON! HERE, THERE, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE, I AM THE BEST!!!!

Now, kindly cede controll of your little corner fo this wretched country before i invoke my rights as an illuminati king and have you eliminated for crime of high treason.

Thank you.

mate.. from one of your pictures.. the kitchen your sitting in look dated and shit.. at the age of 27 there was no way i would have lived in a shit hole like that.. where is the handmade kitchen etc.. At teh age of 28 i'd have it no other way

I bet i'm taller and more cut than u too.. sorry chap.. there is always some richer, bigger and better person.. and for u.. i'm that person.

Anyway, i'm a humble person and am used to people like u in London. The best never have that attitude.. because they know they are the best. Arrogance is a cover for inner weakness.

lalala .. waiting

Oh fuck off "Chaz." I wasn't talking to you anyway. As if i would even give the likes of you the time of day. I mean, you don't even know how to spell "the." Get a life.

PS. That isn't my kitchen, fucktard.

There is no humility in this post.
More important, I don't think you get the ironic character of the thread.
Your remarks are irrelevant, Chaz.

Rubi, if i didn't despise you for being beneath me, I would ask your hand in marriage. Unfortunately, i can't mix my blue blood with that of the commoners, so you're SOL. I may be able to sign you on as a concubine, though. :hug:

I can't decide if this makes me want to cum or fuck you until you cry.

Make it easy on yourself, and me... Do both. :kiss:

I was considering allowing him as far as country. While I was contemplating that I read that he wants continent, hemisphere and world as well? I had to draw the line somewhere, so it is drawn at the boarders of the USA (your greatness is soon to be contained within physical walls instead of abstract boarders anyhow.)

You canadians. Don't even bother telling me that canada isn't basically a US province. If it wasn't for our booming economy you would sink.

Beside that, you can't even pronounce "out" correctly. I'll confine my greatness to the USA when you change the spelling of "out" to "oot."

Better bring your friends, cuz Chicago's MY town, buddy :biggrin1:

Dann-o.

Don't FUCK WITH ME!!! You ever heard of the St. Valentines Day Massacre? Yeah, well, it was orchestrated by my family. I OWN Chicago, my pet, and i OWN you too! Now get here in bed with me and show me what you're good for. NOW!

Does that mean that he has really small feet, or that mom has really big ones?:tongue:

Both. You twat.

I don't think your just plain,

but as you said one shouldn't disagree with the great supremo.:biggrin1:

Did you just disagree with me? I know you didn't. If you had i would have to rip your head off and eat your brains for a late-night snack. And right now i'm starving, so i just know you didn't disagree with me.

Well, this thread and a token will get you the subway.

You New Yorkers think you're so wonderful.

I don't want your stinking, rat-infested, urine-perfumed, grafiti-decorated "subway." It is beyond substandard. Filth! I'd rather take a ride in an interstate highway rest area toilet. At least i know those started out with some sort of sanitation standard.

You are so so so great and wonderful, my fearless and brave leader, I would like you to come live in my basement.

Oh wait, you already do.

When are you going to be done mopping the floors and doing the laundry? I'm getting impatient.

Snooz

I'm only mopping your floors and doing your laundry because you are too incompetant to do them YOURSELF!

Being the best does come with the occasional, inconvenient, price-tag.

you know i love you.

~Tylen

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You canadians. Don't even bother telling me that canada isn't basically a US province. If it wasn't for our booming economy you would sink.

Ahhh, perhaps. However I am an Albertan, and if it were not for our oil sands you would be taking your bicycle to work.:biggrin1: :tongue:

Did I mention that we are robbing all of you blind with the slightly elevated crude prices?
***Watches the US $$$ rolling in from the South.***

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh please, as if the grandest of the grander of the grand had a car, bicycle, or job. Lowly toil and plebian transportation are, alas, below him along with... everything else too.

Ahhh, perhaps. However I am an Albertan, and if it were not for our oil sands you would be taking your bicycle to work.:biggrin1: :tongue:

Did I mention that we are robbing all of you blind with the slightly elevated crude prices?
***Watches the US $$$ rolling in from the South.***

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear God, I hope that this isn't a promo for that new reality tv show: "When Bottoms Turn Bad".

I hope you can find your dildo soon, and that things will get back to normal in Joyous Toyland.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dildo? What need is there for one of those?
What ...or rather, who ... do you think God is doing in His spare time?
Only with the best ... the very best, in this best of all possible Joyous Toylands.:biggrin1:

I've seen it ALL before, bottoms who haven't had their needs met for a while ... it can make them really mean and nasty.

Mr Jelly BeanTummy just needs a little loving, and then I'm sure the world will be a better place. And a safer place for everyone.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
(grumbles) FF, i thought i liked you. It's obvious though that you are only my friend when it is convenient for you. Well, if you can't bow down to my supremacy, i shall need to stifle you with strong language and pompous posturing.

[/SIZE][/B]Now, kindly cede controll of your little corner fo this wretched country before i invoke my rights as an illuminati king and have you eliminated for crime of high treason.

Thank you.

You win. I cede contoll fo everything to you, illumminati king.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Beside that, you can't even pronounce "out" correctly. I'll confine my greatness to the USA when you change the spelling of "out" to "oot."

Both. You twat.

I will have you know, JBT... Canada is filled with lush resources and the only reason the STATEs survives is thanks to our exports.
The only places that say out as "ooot" are those that are very northern or eastern and have french influence. You can't blame us about that.

And what about you Americans and your "y'all" which isn't even proper english when in it's long form "you all". (same generalization as the "out")

I would think that someone of you level of perfection would have a notion of that, Mr Vaginal secretion.:rolleyes: