I'm just plain better than you, that's why

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh, Wessex. Alas, I've already done the communing directly with God shtick. As it turns out, i'm better even than HIM. Yup. Better. Better than GOD the allmighty.

Hmm... this thread stinks highly of the smelly stuff.........! Its called BS. :p
And I'd like to see you replace god, our almighty creator we all bow down in one form or another, whatever religion or background.
You do NOT classify as GOD, and NEVER will do as YOU DID NOT create this earth.

So, you defiently are not better everyone... Oh wait, I already look down from you at a great height*.

(* Assuming you fall into the average height category)

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Finally I think of a response and you start a fleshpile? I figured that you may be above me in morals, intelligence, common sense, looks, etc. but geographically, unless you flip the map or the globe upside down, I am above you.:biggrin1:
What the hell, I may as well join the fleshpile (provided we arrange ourselves according to geographical location, mind you.:wink: )

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The purpose of this thread is to assert my superiority over all residents of my city, state, region, country, continent, hemisphere, and ultimately, the whole world. That's right. I am saying it. I am BETTER THAN YOU. I don't care WHO you are, I'm better than you. In every way possible. I won't go so far as to say I'm perfect, because I'm better than people who think they are perfect.

Please note:
  • The purpose of this thread is to assert MY SUPERIORITY. If you disagree in any way with my asserted superiority please refrain from voicing your disagreement. To do so could result in major defamation of character.
  • I reserve the right to challenge anything and everything you say, even if you essentially agree with me.
  • I reserve the right to bash, condemn, revile and otherwise tear anyone I wish to bits.
  • I reserve the right to be pissy, moany, and/or queeny.
  • Most importantly, I reserve the right to deny others of any or all of the rights i reserve for myself.

Sounds fine. You've exhibited all of what you state so far.

Does this include your physical being as well?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, so it was a fun act for a little while.

It has since gotten old.

Who want to join the real me in a fleshpile?

Um, I would.

Count me in too!

Count me in. (Pun intended.) At the same time, the good news for Dolf is that I keep my options open-ended. *groans*

Yeah, well, I'm in Yellowknife? Where are you?
And me, I'm in like Flynn.

GrrRRr

Some of my favorite people in the lube-filled fleshpile. I am SOOO muthafuckin' there!

WOOOF!!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YUM!!!

OK boys LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

*lubs up his rear end and hands out some maxims*

You're always fun, JBT. Whether I am laughing at your antics or ordering you around during a good plowing.

However, I'm surprised you're not also a sexual elitist--or that you don't play one on the internet.

And I've just entered......*gets his bottle of lube and jumps on in*

Who are you again?

Just kidding handsome! C'mon down!!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're always fun, JBT. Whether I am laughing at your antics or ordering you around during a good plowing.

However, I'm surprised you're not also a sexual elitist--or that you don't play one on the internet.
(...)

I'm not ALWAYS fun. I have my serious moments, ya know, when the inner bitch comes out for a rumble. Of course, that's always fun for me (if not for others).

And i'm really hardly ever (always) an elitist. Sexually in the least (most). I am not (always) very picky about my guys!