I'm just plain better than you, that's why

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im better than all of you so fuck off.

That was never in question.

The vulgarity you utter from your mouth as you disrupt our happy little fleshpile is APAULING!

Need i remind you, BPF that I am the only one here allowed to swear? Keep that in mind next time you interrupt one of my fuckfests.

I am so fucking sick of you. Time to start my super secret plan to ban you from the site forever.

Save any long-winded respone, because it will translate as follows: "You are out to get me, because it is all about ME" (credit to barbaroja)

Yes, I just put words into your mouth. My cock is next!
I don't really get out much lately. :rolleyes:

LIES!!

To quote Margaret Cho: "There has been a lot of activity in and around my as sof late."

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...LIES!!

To quote Margaret Cho: "There has been a lot of activity in and around my as sof (me as of / my ass as of ???) late."
I suppose if you consider dropping off for a couple days here and there, and then posting 2-3 posts, and/or gallery comments in a day, "active"... :rolleyes: While it's more than the majority of users here, it's hardly anywhere close to my previous 20+ / day levels. Also, you're just getting random comments, and not my normally verbose posts.

P.S. I'm not keen on being called a liar, and I'm pretty certain that I've more than proven this, and all of your previous accusations to that effect, to be wrong.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I'm here to help prevent an outbreak of International Bottom Rage.

Every man who is available must do his duty. Please report to the nearest fleshpile, and take turns in shifts; or report an out of control bottom near you, and request urgent back up.

The "when bottoms turn bad" situation has escalated without warning. Please help your fellow man.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so fucking sick of you. Time to start my super secret plan to ban you from the site forever.

Save any long-winded respone, because it will translate as follows: "You are out to get me, because it is all about ME" (credit to barbaroja)

Yes, I just put words into your mouth. My cock is next!

I knew you were out to get me. I knew it, i knew it, i knew it!!!!

And to think, all i did was provoke and taunt you for being you. It's not like i did anything wrong. Dictators... you're all a bunch of nazi dictators!!!:tongue:

Now get that cock in my mouth before i have a chance to spout off any more anti-lex/moderator propaganda.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew you were out to get me. I knew it, i knew it, i knew it!!!!

And to think, all i did was provoke and taunt you for being you. It's not like i did anything wrong. Dictators... you're all a bunch of nazi dictators!!!:tongue:

Now get that cock in my mouth before i have a chance to spout off any more anti-lex/moderator propaganda.

Yes, I am out to get you as it is all about YOU. All you, all the time.

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!!

(only you could ruin a good fleshpile)

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I am out to get you as it is all about YOU. All you, all the time.

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!!

(only you could ruin a good fleshpile)

Why is everyone always picking on me? Can't you all just accept that I'm FAR superior to you? Why is that such a difficult concept to grasp?!?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think yoursgetsmine is bisexual. And when did you marry the former Mrs Smine? I wasn't invited to the wedding. That hardly sits well with the overlord. This requires repentance.

Now.

Sit Over "This" :tongue: