im Katie

Hi im Katie. i love big powerfull mans whit much muscels. Such a man should have a big penis. i know this site from a woman called francesca. i dont saw her profil now. I know Francesca cause we have both the same jobs. we both sing on ships. but she is much more on ships than me cause i have a other job. i draw Paintings for the Artschool. Or sometimes for a museum. But only for a museum that shows how young adults make Art. i was born in canada. then we lived for a short time in France. But we dont liked it. Then we lived in Italy. I liked it but my parrents heard about Germany. And so we live now in Germany. I like it here. And i hope we stay here for ever.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you try to fake accounts you should try not to take known pictures of known actresses.
Why not post screenshots out of a movie like you did in the francesca thread?

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi im Katie. i love big powerfull mans whit much muscels. Such a man should have a big penis. i know this site from a woman called francesca. i dont saw her profil now. I know Francesca cause we have both the same jobs. we both sing on ships. but she is much more on ships than me cause i have a other job. i draw Paintings for the Artschool. Or sometimes for a museum. But only for a museum that shows how young adults make Art. i was born in canada. then we lived for a short time in France. But we dont liked it. Then we lived in Italy. I liked it but my parrents heard about Germany. And so we live now in Germany. I like it here. And i hope we stay here for ever.
You sound interesting, and a very eventful life so far. Is that avatar photo actually you ? If so, you are incredibly sexy, love your face, it says so much about your sensuality and sexual attractiveness !!

i have sometimes a short moment when im not like i would live. My father is in the moment very sick and my grandmother died last month. Im very worried if my father will live. i hope. from this moment where this began im not like im normaly. i hope you understand.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you people crazy? This is ridiculous. This poster is completely bullshitting. Absolutely nothing about the spelling or the syntax is in any way indicative of having lived in Canada, France, Italy or Germany. The only writing comparison is to "Francesca",
i know this site from a woman called francesca.
who has been...drum roll...already banned. lol...silly people.

Im NOT francesca and if you dont understand than its your thing.
T.T im only one day here and the people here hate me. You should not say things you dont know. If you think that then leave me alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pulverizor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You sing on boats like francesca , who is a fake account , clips from the movie ghost ship.
You sir are pathetic