im kinda scared

t3nnisb0i

Just Browsing
Media
Well heres the thing, i snuck into my friends room. He had this fake vagina, so i decided to give it a try. Well i dont know i didnt put on a condom and thrusted away. And now im just really scared and wondering if i could have contracted any sort of thing from that. I read something about how the sperm goes inactive, should i get tested or somethikng?:confused: :confused: :confused:

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suppose in theory you could get an std from a sex toy. It depends on how recently someone infected may have used it before you. In the meantime, wash up and calm down. If you see something amiss in a few days, make an appointment. You should be okay anyway.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
By amiss I meant if you see something unusual, like a rash or breakout. I think it's unlikely you caught anything. Does the other guy have a sexually transmitted disease that you know about? Like herpes?

t3nnisb0i

Just Browsing
Media
:confused: :confused: iono we basically rented the pool house out to hiim so i really wouldnt know, and if say did have anything, would there be a liekly chance that i wouuld get it . He in his late 20,s Maybe early 30,s so i really woundt know? wat is the % chance that i might have caught something.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, maybe a doctor will chime in here, but for now, I'd say there's a less than 20% you caught something from the toy even if the other guy was infected with something AND infectious at that moment, AND you didn't wash yer pecker yet. For now, though, all you can do is wait.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't worry about it too much. There are very few cases of stds spread by fomites (inanimate objects).

Most stds do not survive very well outside of the body, especially in dry environments.

I am not aware of any cases of HIV being spread by fomites. The virus is simply not a good survivor in dry environments. Neisseria gonorrhea or chlamydia may survive outside of the body for a few hours, but once again, they live shorter in dry environments. Theoretically, HPV (genital warts) could be transmitted and is probably a better survivor, but this is a rare mode of transmission as well.

In summary, I wouldn't worry too much. If it were me, I'd just watch for any signs of infection: burning while urinating, urethral discharge, skin lesions on that area.

If it will ease your mind, you can just go to your primary doctor and say you are concerned about stds and would like to be tested; he should happily oblige.