Im Leaving

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
As much as I hate to say it, after my short time here, I'm leaving. It's nothing personal...i just feel like i don't fit in, one little bit. Yes I post, but who really cares, this place will be fine without me considering half the time I'm ignored anyway. It's more complicated though, theres a LOT going on with my life right now. If anyone wants to try to convince me to stay, email me. I wont be checking back here. I'm sorry. I never have fitted anywhere I've been. I just didn't want to be a loser anymore....but i guess thats what I will always be.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know exactly how you feel.
There are two types of people here...people who are lonely, who want
to make some connections...

and people who have a pretty full life as it is, maybe too full...
and just come here for fun.

I have found that when i'm in the lonesome category, i can get hurt,
even by a message board.

Actually, i'm lucky...
i've made a couple of friends.
But most of the crushes i've had here all came to nothing,
or...the people went on with their real lives.

I talked to the dear and sweet and wonderful Mindseye about this.
I told him LPSG wasnt good for me.

He told me to just take abreak for awhile...and then come back. We all
need a sabbatical now and then

But whatever you do, dont feel like a loser.
Ever.
Not over this.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
!Stay!

Course you fit in here, there's an LPSG fun size condom here for everyone :D How can you not fit in? You do, least here on the forum, I dont know about chat or anything else I dont go there...but stay, have a laugh :D

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, yaoifun, I'm new here and in my short time I've enjoyed your replies in the discussions. I was hoping to hear more from you. Anyway, whatever you do, do it with all your heart.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by yaoifun@Feb 14 2005, 08:04 PM
As much as I hate to say it, after my short time here, I'm leaving. It's nothing personal...i just feel like i don't fit in, one little bit. Yes I post, but who really cares, this place will be fine without me considering half the time I'm ignored anyway. It's more complicated though, theres a LOT going on with my life right now. If anyone wants to try to convince me to stay, email me. I wont be checking back here. I'm sorry. I never have fitted anywhere I've been. I just didn't want to be a loser anymore....but i guess thats what I will always be.
[post=283108]Quoted post[/post]​

I have an extra shoehorn if that will help you fit in.

Yaoi - you've hit the LPSG wall. Everything seems "same old same old" and boring right now. Just stick around for a while and something will strike you as funny/important and you'll want to respond.

It happens to all of us periodically.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 14 2005, 07:58 PM
knight..another great avatar, lol.
[post=283125]Quoted post[/post]​
O/T, but I totally agree... it's flippin' hiliarious!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 14 2005, 10:10 PM
good bye

i never noticed him, who is he?
[post=283157]Quoted post[/post]​
Listen to the words of the song on his post. He is a guy in trouble. He needs friends and compassion not a kick in the ass saying goodbye. I haven't posted my remarks to him. I sent them via e-mail.

I for one want to show compassion and offer a hand of friendship. Not offer a smart ass comment like you just made.

He is 18 years old. Still a young man. Lighten up.

Freddie

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by hungthick+Feb 14 2005, 10:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungthick &#064; Feb 14 2005, 10:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>good bye

i never noticed him, who is he?
[post=283157]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-hungthick
@Feb 14 2005, 10:27 PM
i didndt have to read more than the first line in his signature line to know that his issues are beyond the scope of LPSG ...
[post=283169]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Your responses are real supportive ther ht. I think the only place you&#39;re thick is in your head and I&#39;m referring to the one on your shoulders, not the one between your legs.

Like Freddie I sent my sentiments via e-mail.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yaoi, I guess I haven&#39;t gotten to know you that well, but it was good to have you around the site. Regrettably, it&#39;s hard to be able to talk to every single person or support their point of view in a thread since there is so much going on at once. Hopefully you&#39;ll have a good break and make your way back here in time.

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 14 2005, 11:31 PM
yaoi, I guess I haven&#39;t gotten to know you that well, but it was good to have you around the site. Regrettably, it&#39;s hard to be able to talk to every single person or support their point of view in a thread since there is so much going on at once. Hopefully you&#39;ll have a good break and make your way back here in time.
[post=283216]Quoted post[/post]​

Well said, Altarion. Ditto from me. :excl:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
feel free to email me anytime. i like to yack. ;)

there is no such thing as utopia in cyberspace. like most places, you have an asshole or two out there on lpsg. one responded here. i think of them as aol rejects. don&#39;t let the bastards ruin a good thing. the board is a good place overall.

people who are nasty online have issues that we don&#39;t know, and are hurting from them deeply. their problem...not yours.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Errrr...people, he only gets your sentiments/opinions if you shoot him an email. I did.

jay

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jay_too@Feb 15 2005, 01:27 AM
Errrr...people, he only gets your sentiments/opinions if you shoot him an email. I did.

jay
[post=283226]Quoted post[/post]​

I bet he&#39;ll at least come back without logging in to check on the replies in the next couple days. Curiosity is a powerful motivator for these things :)

carolinacurious: I agree with Altairion.

yaoi,

Hope you get things worked out, get help if you need it; in most places you can get "it" for free if you can&#39;t afford it. Feeling like you don&#39;t fit in and that being a major cause of distress are pretty normal for your age, unfortunately, admitting it isn&#39;t. I don&#39;t know specifically what you refer to when you say you&#39;ve been ignored but in general it frequently means people agree with you.

Dude, if you do come back change your sig. even if that&#39;s really the way you feel (not saying you can&#39;t put something a little heavy there if you want). But if you want people to get closer that sig. is like a frickin force field.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
pappy:

Your responses are real supportive ther ht. I think the only place you&#39;re thick is in your head and I&#39;m referring to the one on your shoulders, not the one between your legs.

Like Freddie I sent my sentiments via e-mail.
[post=283215]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

pappy perhaps lpsg isnt for you either---this is a supportive group not a suicide prevention center. :blink:

i also didnt know that this site was to placate those that feel disenfranchised.

carolinacurious: HT,

Ordinarily on a message board when someone threatens to leave I would agree with you. Either ignore them or tell them to hurry the hell up.

Maybe yaio has us all snowed and this is just a well worded but typical snit or cry for attention.

At this point it sure doesn&#39;t look that way.

Yes, this isn&#39;t a suicide prevention center but did you have to give the guy a push?