I'm leaving...

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again... oh baby, I hate to go... :wink:

LOL I just really like that song!

Anyway, I'm on my way out from the site. If I didn't get the chance to say bye to anyone I may have missed, I apologize. Have fun everyone! Don't miss me too much.

Love,
Stacy

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again... oh baby, I hate to go... :wink:

LOL I just really like that song!

Anyway, I'm on my way out from the site. If I didn't get the chance to say bye to anyone I may have missed, I apologize. Have fun everyone! Don't miss me too much.

Love,
Stacy
You take care. Be well and return soon. I will stay in touch. I promise:kiss:

D

deleted3782

Bye Stacy, best wishes in getting all things done as needed. Hope you come back soon for a visit.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good protest, can't say I blame you for leaving.

Have fun and enjoy life.

Last edited:

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's sad that we have lost a lovely woman as you at LPSG. But there are lot of computers in the world and maybe from one other place you can be have contact with
the members at LPSG. I hope that you are have a happy and healty live in the future Stacy and hopefull we see you back in the future.

LoveXX,

Cockojohn

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good protest, can't say I blame you for leaving.

Have fun and enjoy life.

Bye, Stacey, though I don't really know you.

However, there do seem to be a number of members posting similar sentiments to Mem's I've quoted above.

I honestly don't get where that level of dissatisfaction is coming from... not sure how a fairly innocent website can lead to such grumpiness. Oh well, maybe ignorance IS bliss, afterall.

So, enjoy your life, Stac.