i'm looking for an advice

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by italianbigcock92, Feb 4, 2012.

1. italianbigcock92

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi all, i'm 20yo italian boy who have a question for you. I'm in love with a girl and I hope to have sex with her, I'm still virgin and she too. But my question is how i can say if I suffer of premature ejaculation? Because when I jerk i get more hard my cock and get cum before, this is a problem cause it is natural by now and I wont cum before she can cum....Please help me

2. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jerk before sex with gf!

3. italianbigcock92

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes but....if i jerk is natural get more hard my cock....it will be hard and i contract muscles to get it more hard and then cum before the time....:(

4. erratic

Gold Member

I'm not quite sure I follow you there. Siroliver's advice to cum a few hours before your date is advice that many people who are not experienced with sex use; I don't think he was suggesting you jerk your cock to get it hard and just leave it hard.

Regardless, please do try to relax and remember that you are new to sex. It will take time for you and your body to get used to it - like riding a bike, or swimming, or any other skill. You'll get better and better with practice...and so will she.

Still, if you're worried you're about to cum and you don't want to cum, you can always switch up what you're doing with oral sex for a while. After all, most women are more likely to cum from receiving oral sex than they are from vaginal intercourse. Eat her out, tell her how beautiful she is, tell her how much you love her body. It will probably make her very happy, and it will buy you some time too.

Good luck! And remember that, when it comes to sex, practice is the fun part!

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Judging from the OP's phrasing, I don't think he has English down quite yet so using works like "eat her out", "switch up" etc might not be completely understood. Sorry Italianbigcock if I'm saying something incorrect.

After living in Europe for so long I started speaking in the simplest form I could in order to get my point across. So...

Masturbate an hour before you are suppose to meet your girlfriend. That will help you last longer. Changing sex positions helps too and just taking time to enjoy each other helps to make it a more enjoyable time.

Google translation: Masturbate un'ora prima si supponga per soddisfare la tua ragazza. Che vi aiuterà durare più a lungo. Modifica delle posizioni del sesso aiuta troppo e solo prendendo tempo per godere di ogni altro contribuisce a renderla un momento più piacevole.

Spero che questo ti aiuta.

6. easytoremember55

easytoremember55 New Member

Albums:
    do not worry about it.

it is totally normal and will improve with time and confidence.

use a condom. you will go for longer without cumming.

ciao!

7. italianbigcock92

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't worry I understand American English more than normal English ;)
    thanks all men I know the fear is normal but this way to jerk when I get more hard then my cock is in that moment scarry me cause it can be a cause of premature ejaculation...

#7 italianbigcock92, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  8. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    When I was younger I always used to masturbate in the shower before going with a girl so I didn't cum too quick.

Also as 'erratic' suggests, switch to oral sex. In my experience most girls love getting licked as it somethiing they cannot do themselves, and it will give your dick a rest.

9. D_Tess_Tease

D_Tess_Tease Account Disabled

most guys shoot a load early during their first time... I'm sure you will be back into her in 5 minutes for more. if it happens just talk to her and explain you need a little time to get going again

10. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    If you are both virgins, stop worrying about it, she has no point of reference. Have fun and play safe.

11. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah if you are both virgins don't worry about it! No one's first time is ever perfect. Once you have sex a few times, and with more practice, you will get better.

12. mandoman

Gold Member

I could have written this post myself. I worried about it a lot.
    Here's what I learned.
    If you make her climax with your mouth first, she will not care when you cum.
    You can go for a second or a third. Women care a lot less about this than men.
    If you take your time, and kiss her a lot, and stroke her skin, she will be a lot closer to orgasm by the time you enter her. Sex can be satisfying for a woman, even if she does not climax. My woman is far more orgasmic than I could have imagined. Sometimes the sound of a man's breathing when he is about to cum is enough to send her over the edge.
    Like the others say, relax, be open to learning, and stay safe. Best of luck to you.

13. B_MrSexyBody

B_MrSexyBody New Member

Masturbation will help, but if you want more help, check my sig ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted