I'm married but I want to fuck my friend (who my spouse hates)

frand123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine is also my coworker so we have a ton of interaction through our company messaging system, and occasionally see each other floating around the office.

He and my husband had a falling out and my husband absolutely can't stand him, and even on a personality level, he's definitely not a guy I'd like to hang with for an extended period of time

Here's the catch, he really REALLY likes me, and I'm having unwanted feelings of physical attraction for him. No lie, I half considered just like, throwing caution to the wind, and dragging him into the office bathroom (consentually obvi) for a make out or whatever.

Its fun to imagine during my "solo time" however it's extremely disruptive to me and I worry it may lead to cheating on a more serious level.

Does anyone have advice for this sort of thing? Ever since he and my husband had a falling out, I try to keep my distance (per my husband's wishes) so our friendship sort of remains in stasis.

Would talking to him more and really drilling into my head he has a highly flawed personality do the trick?

Reactions: Joe Wachter

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn’t if you fear it ruining your marriage. The taboo feeling may possibly be because of the fact that he knows your husband doesn’t like him. It might seem enticing to get back at your husband by knowing he can have you.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine is also my coworker so we have a ton of interaction through our company messaging system, and occasionally see each other floating around the office.

He and my husband had a falling out and my husband absolutely can't stand him, and even on a personality level, he's definitely not a guy I'd like to hang with for an extended period of time

Here's the catch, he really REALLY likes me, and I'm having unwanted feelings of physical attraction for him. No lie, I half considered just like, throwing caution to the wind, and dragging him into the office bathroom (consentually obvi) for a make out or whatever.

Its fun to imagine during my "solo time" however it's extremely disruptive to me and I worry it may lead to cheating on a more serious level.

Does anyone have advice for this sort of thing? Ever since he and my husband had a falling out, I try to keep my distance (per my husband's wishes) so our friendship sort of remains in stasis.

Would talking to him more and really drilling into my head he has a highly flawed personality do the trick?
I agree with Gohara!

Even if you took your husband out of the picture, you said yourself this guy is not someone you’d want to hang with for an extended period of time. If that’s how you feel about him, steer clear!!!

D

deleted18388141

You are just fantasizing and playing with fire because you wanna do something in your life : sabotage it! Ask urself why
are u bored?
do u wanna proof you are still diserable by other men? Because at the end a friend is a friend not a sex partner!
what s hidden there?
ask ur self

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you need to ask yourself what gripe or resentment do you have for your husband that is making this guy so attractive to you? Some part of you wants to "get back" at him, and I'm fairly sure if you don't reconcile it now you'll be crying and begging for another chance after you fuck up and get post nut clarity later.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a man. I think men and women may think about these things differently. Or it could just be me.
I have on several occasions been very attracted to women, other than my wife, including friends, neighbours and work colleagues. I think that is probably universal.
However, when it became clear the attraction was mutual, I took steps to satisfy my desires and I did manage to have sex with one of each of the above.
It wasn't a planned thing though. With the neighbour it went like this.

I was cooking lunch for my wife and I and a neighbouring couple. We were having a pretty boozy time and the husband said he was going up the street to get more wine. My wife said I'll go with you.
I jokingly said to his wife after they left "well that's got rid of them".
She reacted by putting her arms around me and planting a very passionate kiss. I responded accordingly but we never said a word.
Days later, I saw her on the street and asked her if she could get a day off work. She said yes. I said, will you meet me at the XXXX hotel at 9am. She said yes.
I booked 2 nights at the hotel so we would have the whole day together from 9am until 6pm.
It was the best time ever.
We subsequently had a few flings but we got on with our lives with our curiosity satisfied.

Reactions: wookiemonster