I'm moving home

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok guys, so I am moving house tomorrow and I have been non-stop packing, dumping and cleaning for the last 3 days. I've forgotten just what a nightmare it is to move house, and the amount of accumulative junk one picks up over the years. The bin men will not be happy come tuesday morn'!!!!

My keyword has been 'ruthless' and I have binned or donated to charity shops most of my shit. Nothing like a fresh start eh!

Anyway, I'm taking a break, I think I must be two thirds of the way......now I will be without abode for 3 weeks, then moving into a country cottage...hooray! Just thought some might like to know......I'm stressed!

Ed

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
moving is a colossal pain in the rear...

hope it goes smoothly for you eddy :smile:

Thanks Flashy mate, truly colossal!!! And freaking dusty! AHAAR-AHAAAR....(excuse me!).

ive moved a few years back and yeah the amount of stuff you realize you have is just mind fucking

You know what I mean! It is a TOTAL mind fuck....I realise now that I must be a hoarder....kind of like a squirrel with his nuts....but instead a guy with too many CDs, books, clothes, electrical shit, cables, plates, spice jars, toiletries, cleaning products...fuck man, the list goes on!

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eddy, I'll bet you're less than half way through.
That's how it works for me, anyway.
Good luck ... and keep us posted.
:heart:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Rubi.....you total bastard.....thanks for the reality check.

(Love you still though!).:wink:

Enjoy your new home and hope to see you on again soon! Be well Eddy and may your movers be efficient and gentle.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally sympathise Eddy. I'm moving apartments at the end of the month and dreading it already. That said I'm only moving about 200 yards.

I totally sympathise Eddy. I'm moving apartments at the end of the month and dreading it already. That said I'm only moving about 200 yards.

Oh thank God! I was afraid I'd miss out on that amazing view!:biggrin1:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It still sucks though....I'm getting there..thanks Davey

Enjoy your new home and hope to see you on again soon! Be well Eddy and may your movers be efficient and gentle.

I am the movers!!! AAAAGGGHHHH!! Thanks Jason.

good luck mate

Cheers mate!!!

Good luck to you. I think of moving all the time. When going thru things you wonder where you got half the stuff!

Exactamondo! It's a nice feeling to clean it out though eh! Thanks Hells....

I'm almost there now....just got to dig up a few plants from the garden, clear out the loft....clean up a little!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eddy,
Good luck!
The last time I moved it was only 8 stories down in the same building and it was a pain. Once done think of how happy you will be!