im moving

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll help, you probably can't carry much on a motorcycle, I'll bring my pickup.(just don't try to give me your unwanteds, people always do that, I have way too much junk around:tongue:)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Stud,

If I could help you I would, moving is a royal pain in the ass. The more people you have to help with packing the better.

I moved from New Jersey to Georgia on Wednesday and I am still not settled. Of course, that is because the truck with 98% of my belongings has yet to arrive. They said they would be here sometime between Sunday and Wednesday.

Grrrrrr :mad: :redface:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I moved last year and still remember what a pain it was. I didn't have professional movers. I did the U-Haul thing. Plus, the only people who helped me move were my parents and one friend, and all 3 are disabled. What fun! (sarcasm there) I'm afraid I'm going to have to move back, as I have not found a job and am pretty much broke. I want to stay where I am. I like it here in Texas better than I liked Indiana. I did find out that Austin, TX is the third best city for young singles. I don't live in Austin but I live fairly close to there (I live in San Antonio). I wouldn't mind moving to Austin but I don't want to move back to Indiana. Of course, I'm not a "young" single anymore either, although I look and act like one! :wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
* realises that everyone has stepped away very quietly and DJG is looking at him *

DJG, buddy. You know that I couldn't possibly think of anything better to do than to help you move, but um....er....you see the thing is......my wife's having er, er, (snapping fingers) er friends over and she's asked me to handle the barbeque.

All of the best though.

You know that I'd help you.

I've got to run..... :slomo:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in the process of moving right now as well. I spent 8 hours moving yesterday, and right now, my body is so sore I'm not sure how I'll be able to handle moving today. I still have more than half my apartment to empty out. Beds, computers, shelving units, food, whatever. *sigh* HickBoy - come help me.... I have no piano, and no mothers or mothers in law...

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi man...good luck with the move. I'm too far away to help - but you know I would! :smile:

Hope the new neighbourhood can handle your stud style :wink:.

Cheers mate!