I'm naive...

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay, so I'm confused; I've got people telling me what the world record for longest penis is: 10" or something. Then I've got people who claim to have longer, and while I don't doubt that it's possible, that sounds painful for anyone to take.

So, questions are:

1. What is the world record to date. Also, if you know the average to date that'd be nice; I don't think the Kinsley is accurate and I heard ( thus my naivette ) that it was about... 7".

2. My penis is a mere 7.5 x 5.5 so wouldn't that make me smallish? [1]

3. Wouldn't having a penis that's over a foot long make it difficult to attain an erection? I've heard of people blacking out at 8" so...

Thanks in advance. ^_^;

[1] The deduction that I'd be small comes from the fact that by volume a quarter of an inch is almost 1.5 times more than the previous measurement, which of course means that a guy who is 9 x 7 would be by volume almost 5.5x larger than I am right?

That's a lot!

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
John holmes was easily over 10 inches, and our very own Jonah Falcon is reportedly 13.5 inches long.

And the average is somewhere between 5 and 7 inches, and personally I'd say 7 inches is over average, slightly large so don't fret.

And most larger penises do have trouble staying harder.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
blackkid...you're not small by any means. It's there for your pleasure and pleasure knows no size. I'm the same size as you and when I cum, there's no difference in feeling if I were another 1" larger in both length and girth.