I'm new and black!

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Try uploading it again. Early on in the move, pics came over full size. Now, the board will resize it for you.

Hey thanks alot, it worked! :)

Also Blackthunder79, welcome to the site! Sorry to have hi-jacked the thread a little!

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Blackthunder. Nothing wrong with being black and proud, even though I'm an English pasty-white myself :)

Welcome to LPSG!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cityboy said:
Also known as Amorphophallus titanum. Should this become the official LPSG flower? On second thought, maybe not, it smells really bad.
Plus it blooms extremely rarely. We'd need an official flower that blooms several times a day (and night). ;)

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Blackthunder,
You're welcome here.
I think that some of the comments so far stem from the general acceptance and encouragement of all kinds of people to participate in the LPSG. Color (or lack of) isn't a concern.
My first reaction in reading that you are black was: okay. So? Because I don't feel pride in being white. It just is.
Most people here will measure you by that famous line:"the content of your character".
So. No need to be concerned or to apologize for anything.
I look forward to your participation. You will see that the LPSG covers a wide range of topics of discussion. And, you'll have some laughs along the way.
Again, WELCOME.:)

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
blackthunder79 said:
And I only say that because there are few minorities, as I can tell from being a long time lurker, on the forum. I just wanted to say hi and I hope to join in on some of the discussions that go on here.

BTW, what drew me to signing up is the fairly large female representation on this board. Other penis sites are usually "cock heavy" without much women talking about dick. Girls, talk about dick as much as you can...please! (If you want start with mine..lol)

BT79

Great to have you here! I like people that are'nt afraid to kick in doors, and rattle complacent non-conformists. I think you'lll find that this community is a little like Portland ,Oregon- cool to be different, as long as you are White and Different. BTW Don't take anything too seriously and you'll be fine.

P.S. Matthew you made an excellent point in your post.

peace

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi BlackThunder!

So glad you decided to join us here in the living room! I dont know if I will be talking about your beloved body part, but I hope to soon hear some of your thoughts of the topics here on board. Though there are many differences among our members I am sure you have noticed that we can agree to disagree or have a throw down and then shake hands. So jump in the fray, the conversation, or the "flesh pile" which ever is your preference.

naughty