I'm NEW and Damn PROUD

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
don't worry alex,. Ijust made an avitar.. its gonna change very soon
There now the only lizard is the one between my legs:p
You have brought me more joy than you will ever realize in removing that critter. :kiss:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It's funny how much has changed in a year and a half, eh?

Sorry folks, I got all nostalgic for my early days here and I felt like I should share my intro post again. :)

It seems I am still a huge flirt and I love to talk about my penis. Yah, I'm still me.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Actually, I have a reason for bringing this thread up.

Like I said above, I have been reflecting on the past and how much has changed over the last 1.5 years(ish) and I have come to a realization.

I think it is safe to say that... (Dramatic pause)

I am gay. Or at least 80/20.

I've being doing alot of soul searching and pondering during my time at lpsg and I think it is time to officially say it outloud to myself. One can only titter around, playfully flirting with others for so long.

Now, MANY of you are going to think things like " He's gay? Well, obviously.... I've known for ages!" The funny thing is, I really didn't know. I had some serious thoughts about it and lately it is undeniable. Thanks to the help and time of a beautiful and charmingly handsome/brilliant man here, I have found myself more open to the idea than ever before.

So, the doors have opened and it's out there. My friends and acquaintences... I bring you JEFF BLACK: He's kinda gay and still a crappy speller.:rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JEFF BLACK: He's kinda gay and still a crappy speller.:rolleyes:

You need to bring out a line of t-shirts and mugs with that printed on them. :cool:

Seriously... I think a lot of people who have been around here a while have watched with immense erections... no, hang on, my mind wandered... have watched with immense pleasure as you've developed as a person, becoming more at ease with yourself and ever sexier due to the self-confidence you've gained; where once there was merely bravado, there now resonates a true voice born of inner strength and comfort in who you are. And that's something you really should be proud about, as per the title of this old, old thread! :wink: