I'm NEW and Damn PROUD

aristarchus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wasn't here to welcome you when you signed on to lpsg, but now I can at least welcome you to the "club" (well, at least 80% of you:rolleyes: ). Thanks for sharing the news with all of us.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I really should have started a new thread...:rolleyes: Oh well....

Thank you for the kind words so far, folks.:smile: It feels kinda good to just say it out loud. Part of me has been wanting to say it for a while... tonight just seemed like the right time.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am gay. Or at least 80/20.

Whoa. Wait a minute. Does this mean I'm going to have to grow a penis (or at least 80% of one) to get in your pants? DAMMIT!!

Ferrealz, though, it's so good to see that you've grown so much, discovered things about yourself, and have gained more confidence and all that good rot since you've been here. I'm proud of you-- self discovery is a scary, difficult process.

So when are you getting a new tattoo?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
JEFF BLACK: He's kinda gay and still a crappy speller.:rolleyes:

You need to bring out a line of t-shirts and mugs with that printed on them. :cool:

Cool - How do I place my order?

Thank you for the kind words so far, folks.:smile: It feels kinda good to just say it out loud. Part of me has been wanting to say it for a while... tonight just seemed like the right time.

I think it's cool you're in a place where you can say that and be happy and proud - Kudos, man.

And, you know, whatever your percents (and whether you choose to call that gay, straight or bi) the main thing is you're Jeff or close enough :wink: and that is why everybody likes you.:smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Occasional? :tongue:

I was innocent back then, Kotchanski...:rolleyes: You can't blame a guy for not knowing what he would become.:rolleyes:

Btw, today was a new step. I spent 10 minutes emailing a friend about what I realized last night. She took it quite well. Maybe there is hope for telling the rest of the world.:smile:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms:​

CONGRATS JEFF!!!

I am extremely happy for you and thank you for allowing us to share in the festivities of celebrating who you are and the gift that you bring to the world.

You strike me as an "old soul"....someone with wisdom way beyond their years - you display it constantly when you offer advice to members in their posts. I constantly walk away thinking that your decision to spend time focusing on giving advice was not only a good decision to make, but that it is such a great blessing to all of us.

I think that through your own self awareness and acceptance of what you find to be your own truth and reality, you will be able to offer so much more when giving advice.

You have every reason to be proud, not only for your sexuality but for all the other gifts that form the package that makes you the wonderful, respectable, sensitive and compassionate person that you are.

I hope that you will find the love, support and acceptance from those close to you, not only because of you deserve nothing less, but because they will be all the richer through doing so!

Well done and all of the best as you embark on a new journey within yourself!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:​

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't stop here -- you're only a quick hop away from 100%, and then it's onto 150, 200%, and even four-figure gay percentages!!! And that's when the fun really begins. :wink:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Glad you are on our team officially. We can offer you a nice toaster oven as a signing bonus, but most people have been chosing the clock/radio since it started coming with the CD player feature.

No, kidding aside, it takes courage both to decide for yourself what your orientation is and means to you, and more to make it public.

I greatly admire you, Jeff, today more than ever...

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm happy for you Jeff. I'm sorry you not here so I can shove my nine inch thing down your gay throat. :wink: Seriously, you are a good guy and I am glad you happy now. Are you really the superboy on TV? Have you fucked him in his Smallville ass?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm happy for you Jeff. I'm sorry you not here so I can shove my nine inch thing down your gay throat. :wink: Seriously, you are a good guy and I am glad you happy now. Are you really the superboy on TV? Have you fucked him in his Smallville ass?

i don't want to speak for jeff, so i can't say if he fucked Superboy, but... he is able to fuck with Superboy.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Here's to you, Jeff, and here's wishing you all the best as you go forward letting the world know about your realization of this part of who you are.:smile:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats, Jeff, on your self-discovery! I went through the same process about 15 years ago. I wish I had come out sooner, but I know I was not ready emotionally or psychologically for the process. As I have learned, all GLBT people must progress through this process on their own terms and their own speed. Enjoy life and the company of a special man...:cool: