i'm new, fancy that

ninepointfive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love: david bowie, skateboarding, lsd, reading comic books off my laptop, snes roms, pinup girls, strange japanese movies, occulty esoterica sometimes, my cat, good health, phillip k dick, not having psoriasis anymore, my friends who are all either in rock bands or bouncers at night clubs, kung fu's pretty cool i guess.

Favourite books: To the Lighthouse, the magus, a people's history of the united states of america, the master and margarita, lolita, neuromancer, great expectations

favourite movies: blade runner, seven samurai, contempt, the royal tenembaums, koyanasqasti, the third man, anything by miyazaki

music: the clash, television, stooges, black sabbath, boards of canada, hip hop before '97, the fall, dayglo abortions, and david bowie of course.

I like to write and draw, and starting next month i'm going to begin djing at a downtown bar once a week. i'm pretty chill and reeeally tripped out.

meh.. that's enough

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Cool, and welcome to LPSG, but do you have a big dick?

Oh yeah, I guess with a name like ninepointfive, you must. :fing02:

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey hey mate, welcome! Although I don't like anything that you like, except perhaps Miyazaki lol, I'm sure we'll all be able to get along ^_^

PS Pics!!