I'm new here.

fourdeg420: Hi, um, well my girlfriend (you know her as fourdeg) asked me to say a little something here. After some coersion, and some alcohol Brittainy convinced me to measure it. Here are the stats:

Soft: 10.75" X 8
Hard: 15 X 10

At first I really didn't want to do it, but Brittainy really seemed to get turned on just by reading off the measurements. I used to think that my penis was the end of the world but from reading some of the posts on this board I know it's not such a big deal. I have had a lot of the same experiences as the other guys on this site, and it makes me feel good to know that a person can live a normal life with a big penis. My mom has a story that she likes to tell about me (she even told Brittainy, the first time she came over for dinner); she says that when I was born the doctor was so shocked he almost dropped me, he later said that I was deformed and it would never work. Well, it may be deformed but it works just fine for me.

I wasn't circumcised until I was five and that's pretty much my first memory. My real father was of the opinion that only Jews were circumcised so he insisted that I remain uncut. My mom divoreced the bastard and met a nice Jewish man who told my mom that circumcision was no longer a Semetic thing but an issue of cleanliness. So after they got married I not only gained a father but lost my foreskin. My biological father wasn't around much but whenever I did see him he would make sure to ridicule me about my size, infact I don't remember having one conversation with him that didn't turn to my deformity at some point. That's probably where I got my overwhlming confidence.

I'm a momma's boy, the two most important people in my life are both women, and I have always had a hard time getting along with other guys. All of my friends at one point or another have said something embarassing, but to tell them that they hurt my feelings would just be ridiculous. They would laugh and tell me to consider myself lucky.

I have been through molestation and sexual harasment litigation three times. Once when I was in middle school and twice on the job. Some women think that if they can see it through my trowsers that I must be showing off and they have every right to touch it.

My girlfriend right now is the only one who hasn't made a big deal out of it. Well, she makes a bigger deal of it now than she did before but I enjoy the attention (for once) she gives me. It feels really nice to be able turn her on by just standing naked infront of her, or to hear her moan when she rubs herself up against it through my clothes. I never though I would ever be a happy person, but i'm learning. I'm starting to be proud of myself and that's the best feeling in the world.

longtimelurker: Hi,

Glad to see the coersion worked! Welcome to the board. First off I must say that that is a very impressive size - unfortunately that also means that you may well get some disbelievers saying that you've made it up or you should post a pic etc., but you know what size you are and you shouldn't really feel the need to prove it(unless you really want to of course).

That is a very unfortunate story of your childhood, and I am very glad that you now feel that you are getting over it with the help of your girlfriend. Hopefully we here may be able to help a little as well, as there is a whole wealth of experience waiting to be tapped on the board. On the subject of childhoods, there is a thread called 'Self Worth' that you may be interested in reading, as it has some quite poignant messages in it relating to childhood experiences. If you see anything that you feel you can relate to then feel free to IM the author and I'm sure they'd be willing to chat.

A couple of final (and very unrelated) things - you're not British by any chance? It's just that I've never seen an American use the word 'trousers'... Also, you may want to think about registering yourself seperately - it can get confusing for the rest of us if you both post with the same username. There are other couples on this board that post under different usernames (Sammygirly and Maximilian spring to mind), so you wont be alone.

Enjoy yourself and be happy. :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, fourdeg's boyfriend! (Boy that will be easier when you get a username! ;))

You come across as well-spoken, gentle and with a dry sense of humor. I'd like to hear more of that from you at LPSG.

Pecker

(Sign at a zoo: DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS - IF YOU HAVE ANY SUITABLE FOOD, GIVE IT TO THE GUARD.

LDSixx: All hails!

The name's Luka. I am 27 and from South Carolina. I've never had a large penis, so envious!!! I enjoy music, movies, and concerts.

ORCABOMBER: Hi Brittaney's boyfriend! ;D

Okay, okay, well, thanks for dropping in, I hope that you find stuff here that is useful and informative. You're probably in the upper echelons as far as size is concerned, but we come from different backgrounds and have different experiences that I think we can all realate to in some way.

Not to mention that we're all just really nice guys and gals!
------------

Hi LDSixx! From people's experiences (I can't say, having still 'got a cherry'), that a larger tool is not neccesarily good, unless it's in the right hands..possibly literally! :D

rainfletcher: Welcome to the LPSG!

Let me just say that you are absolutely not alone in the world, man. I can relate to your feelings, as can so many others. I hope you take the time to read through the many posts on this subject on LPSG....invaluable insight, i think.

On a different not, you have a real treasure in your girlfriend. She seems to really care about you and for you. Make sure she gets as much attention as you do!

Feel free to IM me if you want to chat more personally. And get yourself your own ID and start posting. Maximilian and Sammy need some support in the 'couples auxiliary.' :)

Wolfman6977

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm new here. So hi everyone! Have had a fantasy of sucking a cock. Live in Columbus,Ohio if any ones available . Brittany' s boyfriend would be a glorious start

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL nice find how did y'all go astray... this thread is almost 12 years old.. Those members are not active or haven't been heard of since. Further note I'd be cautious about discussing about his childhood.