Im new here

kozmik

Just Browsing
Media
How i found this? i was talking to Smarterchild on AIM, computer automated robot, and i said...suck my big dick! and it replied with links to big dicks. so i clicked on the first one and here we are...i find this site rather amusing but at the same time interesting"

my penis is 7.2 inchis long and 5.5 inches around...my head wont fit in a toilet paper roll...how do i know this you ask? Guys...whenever you are masturbating do you ever think to yourself...hmm, i wonder if my dick fits into a toilet paper roll? well i did. and my head will only go in about a quarter of the way in. i have a slight upward curve, nothin too crazy. i am 18 years old, i used to be really self conscious of my dick when i was in high school...i seriously used to be like 6 inches...in those 4 years it grow a little over an inch. not bad i guess. anyway yea i have a myspace its...

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/5915955

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Good old smarterchild...i used to fight with that thing till it made me apoligize. Whoever made that thing was VERY bored lol. Anyway, welcome to the board!