im new to the boards...

ctgretzky99: Hello all! 34 from connecticut, and wanted to introduce myself. Ive read through some of the posts, and I guess any problems Ive had weren't all that bad! Im not as large as some of the "members" here (pun intended) as i am about 8.5" or so. I like this site, and you all seem so friendly. If anyone wants to chat, I am on all day at work with aim and sometimes yahoo...feel free to message me or email me.
i enjoy chatting with new people...

jackinman: Welcome aboard ctgretzky99, nice to see you jump right in and post away, we like that here. Always feel free to ask anything buddy, we are a support group. Looking forward to hearing from you.

7x6andchg: And let me guess....you're a hockey fan, right? :D

Welcome...

7x6&C

HungRebel: Hi :) I'm new here too, I'm 20, and I come in at 12 long x 8.5 in circumference :) I'm rather lucky as my girlfriend is bisexual and very sexual, she loves it :D

H8Monga: Welcome newbies!

I think someone's a Simpsons fan... :)

aussiechick63: Welcome to all the newbies in here..
Sit down, pull up a chair, make yourself right at home.

ctgretzky99: Thanks everyone for welcoming us newbies...sounds like a great group of people! Just a note in response to some of the emails I've gotten-Im a straight male! lol...not that theres anything wrong with anything else! I do have friends who are bi and gay, as well as a lesbian aunt and gay cousin and i love them all to death, but homey dont play that! To answer some of the q's-yes i love the Simpsons, I feel it is one of the best written shows ever on tv along with most of Seinfeld, the honeymooners and Rosanne (yes, i thought it was good!) I do play ice hockey 2 times a week even at my old age and some golf. You'll find Im a bit long winded, and if you dont like to read long posts, most of the time just skip mine then! I have a beautiful fiance who is also my best friend, and yes, she just loves my large one eyed snake. She is a pharmacist, and I have an advertising and marketing company that specializes in trade show displays and graphics...(feel free to contact me about that...hehe...always a salesman!) Im looking forward to the stories, jokes and information from you all. Thanks!

gigantikok: [quote author=ctgretzky99 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059581980;start=0#0 date=07/30/03 at 09:10:40] Im not as large as some of the "members" here (pun intended) as i am about 8.5" or so..[/quote]

If you stop and think about it, it is a phenomenon when a website can cause someone with an 8.5 inch penis to talk about how he isn't "as large as others". That's LPSG for ya! You may not be as hung as some of the people around here, but don't forget that you are still considerabley larger than lots of other guys out there! :)

7x6andchg: "Great One"-

I KNEW there was ice hockey in there somewhere! :D

*collects on the bets he made with...no one*

I have a sister that lives out in NYC - great place - the whole NY/NJ/CT metro...nothing else like it in this country anyway.

Welcome again....

7x6&C

RockNRoll: hi, ive been lurking for a looooooong time

a few years off and on, but i havent posted much

guess ill head over and do the honors in the stat thread