Im new

kitten007: I just recently got out of a relationship with a man of average endowment. All of the sudden I'm meeting alot of guys with larger (8''+) cocks. Do you have any tips on how to ease the transition into a larger partner?

NatBee:
Originally posted by kitten007@Oct 25 2004, 09:22 PM
I just recently got out of a relationship with a man of average endowment. All of the sudden I'm meeting alot of guys with larger (8''+) cocks. Do you have any tips on how to ease the transition into a larger partner?
[post=261182]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't you mean tips to ease a larger partner's transition into you? :)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Kitten!

I hope you are able to find all of the information you need and have a great deal of fun along the way. By the way,this is great to see so many new female posters! I guess our little secret is finally getting out! I have been a part of this group for over a year now( in various incarnations) and have never been surprised by the diversity of questions and responses. Welcome aboard!

Naughty

jakethesnake: Welcome Kitten.... it'll help if he goes down on you as well ;)

Trixiville:
Originally posted by jakethesnake@Oct 28 2004, 01:02 AM
Welcome Kitten.... it'll help if he goes down on you as well ;)
[post=261503]Quoted post[/post]​

Hello Kitten!!! :D ...and Im new hear too!

Im in the same postition as you, honey! I have gone from a fairly well endowed chap, to absolutly MASSIVE!!!!! So I came on hear to look for tips, and ideas, as I love him dearly, and want to satisfy his every need!!

Looking forward to chatting!!!!! ;)

dana2000: Hello Kitten,

I just started dating a guy who's 14 inches long. I don't know anything about transitions, sp far it's more like shock therapy. The biggest of my ex's was about 8 inches; I thought he was absolutely gigantic, but I never had a problem taking him.

I've seemed to have maxed out at 9, but who knows how much more I'll be able to take. The only advice I've got so far is to relax and try to take a little more each time you do it. So far, I don't feel like I've made any progress, but in the mean time I'm just getting off on the idea of fucking a man with a massive memeber and going for it.

Jakethesnake, you're bigger than my man, what do your women do? Have any of them been able to accomodate the whole thing?

Dana