I'm New

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_mlroans, Jun 5, 2010.

1. D_mlroans

D_mlroans New Member

I just turned 50 but have the passion, energy, body, and looks of someone much younger. I enjoy the beauty of women - from all corners of the globe.

I recently had all hair removed from my genital area by laser and I gotta tell you - nothing beats a bald and smooth cock, which is why I also love bald and juicy pussy. It's fantastic when bald cock and pussy have at one another, particularly when you get the great sounds of wet and hot bodily fluids co-mingling, and the clearly audible thumping sounds of bald meeting bald / pelvis on pelvis.

I LOVE eating pussy - I only wish my entire head could get in it - I love that hot pussy juice all over my face. Again, bald pussy is the finest food - you can really ram into it with your face.

I enjoy jacking off, too. It's a lot harder to keep my hands off my cock now that it's bald.

One of the hotest things I ever did was suckle on a nursing mother. I could drink that sweet milk all day long. The fullness of those breasts were such a turn on I can't even beging to explain. My cock was never harder as when I was draining those beautiful boobs. I could not wait for them to fill up again. And the more I sucked, the more milk came in, and the fuller those breasts got. After each time I drank, "mom" drank my cum - tremendous orgasm and explosion into her mouth.

2. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    welcome aboard mate... Enjoy your time

Draft saved Draft deleted