im new,

hungfarmerboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hello all, well, im the typical texas farmer from out in the middle of nowhere. my family and i live in a tiny town in the country with a population of about 1000. we all ive spread out. everyone knows each other and when we were little all us kids would swim in a creek n aked. that is when i first realized i had a huge penis. the men in my family are also not shy about nudity. in the mornings or on hot summer days we just walk around naked. and my dad and brother are almost as long as me. so we are some proud men. i am blond, extremely muscular, and love activity. i am straight by the way. this is the first computer my family has owned and i am excited. i am excited to meet everyone.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hungfarmerboy said:
hello all, well, im the typical texas farmer from out in the middle of nowhere. my family and i live in a tiny town in the country with a population of about 1000. we all ive spread out. everyone knows each other.

I completely understand what you're going through. About 1/2 the mailboxes in my community have the same last name as mine.

Anyway - Welcome to the group!

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As the son of a farmer who didn't stay, congrats on staying. It's a nice lil community here too. You won't miss a thing. We have the town tramps, the out of control teens, the old schoolers, the random "artists", the occasional drunk, the Sherrifs, the gone to church Sundays crowd, and we all have a place thanks to our computers. Welcome, sit back, let your mouse wander, you mind wonder and double click your way into LPSGtown. Happy postings Townie.