Im NEW

Bigger than You

Just Browsing
Media
whats up every one, my name is john. i havent had much time to creat a profile but i am working on it. one question for any one who has an answer, How big is considered big or large here?

Media
Bigger than You said:
whats up every one, my name is john. i havent had much time to creat a profile but i am working on it. one question for any one who has an answer, How big is considered big or large here?
It's all in the mind of the beholder! Welcome to LPSG, Bigger Than You, and you probably are!:biggrin1:

jaydee007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi John
Welcome!! I'm a newbie myself...enjoying it!! And don't worry...you're as big as you think you are...forget the tapemeasure!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome John! Read through the threads and you'll find all kinds of different opinions on what's considered "big."

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's pretty much agreed here that "large" is anything above average, which is 5.5-6.5. So 7" and higher is large.

Cocky screen name, dude. What makes you think you're bigger? :)

Bigger than You said:

Bigger than You

Just Browsing
Media
andy1985 said:
I think it's pretty much agreed here that "large" is anything above average, which is 5.5-6.5. So 7" and higher is large.

Cocky screen name, dude. What makes you think you're bigger? :)

its just a screen name to attract attention and its working and im pushing 8" so im pretty above normal so im large