I'm new

roberta89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everybody,
I'm Roberta and I'm 19. I just found this site and I think it's fun!:tongue:
I had an onlyone experience with a well hung guy and I found his big dick VERY attractive!:redface: Since then I started to watch at pics of big dicks on internet... that's how I found this website. I hope to getting know with some interesting and cool people here.:smile:
Greetings!

Roberta

wizard79

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everybody,
I had an onlyone experience with a well hung guy and I found his big dick VERY attractive!:redface: Since then I started to watch at pics of big dicks on internet... that's how I found this website. I hope to getting know with some interesting and cool people here.:smile:
Greetings!

Roberta

hi roberta!
welcome!!
hope to see u soon...

wiz

FIT-ITALIAN-BULL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ciao Roberta, Manuel da Alassio, sembri interessante e molto sexy, io sono alto atletico e dotato ben oltre la media (sopra i 20 di lunghezza e molto largo soprattutto), "famoso" in giro in particolare per la mia abnorme durata, ci sono un paio di foto nella mia gallery, ho anche un gruppo yahoo.
A presto, un bacio

Hi everybody,
Greetings!

Roberta
benvenuta