"I'm not a top...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
GoneA said:
Nah, I'm a top so I don't need one.

I'm luck because every fuckin' (gay) guy I meet, whether I have a sexual interest in them or not, is a bottom. :wink:

GONEA!!!!!

I had forgotten that you had joined the ranks of sexual preferance in men.:rolleyes:

I always thought that all gay guys were bottoms. Then I came here and met Vinny, and Lex, and a few other Big swingers...:rolleyes:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
GONEA!!!!!

I had forgotten that you had joined the ranks of sexual preferance in men.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I was always in the ranks ... my girlfriend was just getting in the way of things. :wink:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Matthew said:
Did it belch?

No, it would speak when it wasn't spoken to. I just couldn't take her vagina monologues[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]©[/FONT] anymore.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:
Yeah, I was always in the ranks ... my girlfriend was just getting in the way of things. :wink:
A guy I was talking to told me same thing, "Oh, you still date girls? I had to finally give up on them, cuz girlfriends always took up too much of my time, and got in the way of me fucking guys."

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
I've always loved that devilish grin in your avatar. :wink:

You should see the devilish grin I get when I look at those pics of your furry ass. :naughty: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:hump: