Im not a woman, but she swears its not me.

billymayer

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Alright well me and my girlfriend have been active together sexually for about two years now. Well i lost my virginity to her and she had only slept with one guy before me, but had never orgasmed with him. Well when we first started doing it things were fine, but now as time has came about she has problems orgasming when when do have sex.

Also, i can not get her to cum while i am on top of her, no matter what i do it just seems to get her close, but if she can cum she has to be on top. But some days she just can't cum, and honestly its been taking a tole on my self esteem. She swears up and down it feels great, but i want to be able to make my love cum.

Is there anything i can do to help out, any hints or anything. BTW i am not the biggest guy in the world but i got an honest six inches. I just want to know if it is possible that i am the problem, and if i am the problem I was hoping for some tips that would possibly make me a better lover.

Thanks in advance,
Bill

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as a woman who has NEVER orgasmed during sex, i'm tempted to tell you to quit your whining.

some of us don't need an orgasm for sex to be mind blowing.
shit, i don't even like orgasms. if it was a choice between a fuck and an orgasm, i'd go with a fuck.

the only person who can give you clues is her. women...well what's heaven for one is hell for another. vibes, tongues, fingers, g-spot, clit, nipples. trial and error.

i warn you against turning this into an issue though. if she senses this and starts feeling pressure to perform it'll turn her off completely.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you know if she actually finds it important to come during sex?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't stress :) If she says she enjoys it you should believe her. If shes lying to you about it she's only denying herself.

I don't cum everytime I have sex, I've talked to a lot of women that say the same thing. Our bodies are not always made for OUR maxium pleasure. Some women never get off during intercourse!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definitely don't stress. The more you expect her to cum, the less she'll be able to. Just relax and if she tells you she enjoys it - believe her. Be open to learning and trying new stuff, and if she's gonna orgasm, she do it eventually. Many women don't by the way. Not their fault, not the guys fault, just the way they're made.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are an infinite number of things that can potentially lead to orgasm, and most of them are between the ears. Play more sex games and imaginative things, try something new every few weeks, both of you keep on learning!

And if you are committed to this particular partner, learn what makes her tick from head to toe, not just what tab goes in what slot. I guarantee you will find many things that please her, including simple, stress free cuddles.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She used to orgasm but she doesn't any longer. Hmmmm.

Has she started a SSRI like Prozac or other antidepressant or has she begun or changed birth control?

Birth control lowered my sex drive, which I didn't like, and the one time I was prescribed a SSRI I lost my ability to orgasm.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just kidding... because that's exactly what happened when I asked the same exact question here a few weeks ago. I was told my penis is not a woman's issue, etc. Funny, other people actually have the same concerns and went to voice them in the same exact place. If some dickhead hadn't moved my post, and more people had given meaningful responses to my thread instead of flaming me, others like me and this guy would find more answers to their questions upon searching.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just kidding... because that's exactly what happened when I asked the same exact question here a few weeks ago. I was told my penis is not a woman's issue, etc. Funny, other people actually have the same concerns and went to voice them in the same exact place. If some dickhead hadn't moved my post, and more people had given meaningful responses to my thread instead of flaming me, others like me and this guy would find more answers to their questions upon searching.

This thread isn't about his penis, it's about his girlfriend's orgasms, which he is concerned about. He mentions his penis, but that's not what the topic is about.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
as a woman who has NEVER orgasmed during sex, i'm tempted to tell you to quit your whining.

some of us don't need an orgasm for sex to be mind blowing.
shit, i don't even like orgasms. if it was a choice between a fuck and an orgasm, i'd go with a fuck.

the only person who can give you clues is her. women...well what's heaven for one is hell for another. vibes, tongues, fingers, g-spot, clit, nipples. trial and error.

i warn you against turning this into an issue though. if she senses this and starts feeling pressure to perform it'll turn her off completely.

I love how every guy here says no woman orgasmed before or after them. I laugh constantly about the statistics- given by real women. Ask an lpsg guy how many women orgasm from sex- all of them.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Less than 20% of women can orgasm from sex alone. Every guy on here brags about how every woman they've ever had sex with orgasms from sex. They start right off the top, virgins or not. Always. Usually they are squirters too. There is a trend. There is also the truth about the percentage of women who can orgasm from intercourse. It's pretty low because incase anyone hasnt noticed, the clitoral glans (which equates your penis head) is on the OUTSIDE of the vagina. Not the inside.

So imagine orgasming from someone rubbing your balls, Sure it feels good, but its not going to make you orgasm. You need more than that. Usually direct stimulation on the head of your penis. Same goes for about 81% of women who own a clitoris.

It's science. The nerves are placed there, nothing we can do about that little fact of anatomy.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Less than 20% of women can orgasm from sex alone. Every guy on here brags about how every woman they've ever had sex with orgasms from sex. They start right off the top, virgins or not. Always. Usually they are squirters too. There is a trend.

So you're saying, there are liars here at LPSG?

Perish the thought.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know, it totally fucks up my day to even think that. I really need to have a few glasses of wine. It's been one of the weirest, best and worst days all wrapped up in my entire life. Don't even make me disappointed in LPSG on top of it all ;)

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Less than 20% of women can orgasm from sex alone. Every guy on here brags about how every woman they've ever had sex with orgasms from sex. They start right off the top, virgins or not. Always. Usually they are squirters too.

Wow I had no idea the percentage was so low! In my case, I've had sex with two women. The first, as I recall, never had a single orgasm during 2 years of intercouse. My current girlfriend has regular orgasms from intercourse and squirts as well. That's 50% for me, which I guess makes me quite lucky.

A point to consider: Is it possible that there is a greater percentage of men here making their girlfriends orgasm, because they have large penises? It's pretty well accepted that a large penis has a better chance of causing female orgasms, correct? And this is a community of well endowed men, after all.

Another point to consider: Is it possible that you only notice men bragging about their girlfriend's orgasms, simply because those are the only men who would see fit to do any bragging? You wouldn't expect the men who fail to make their women cum, to want to go out and tell the world about it, right?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen various statistics on the percentage of women who can orgasm on LPSG and if you Google it, the percentages given vary widely depending on the source, from Dr. Phil to Fox News.

I found this article in the NYT that looks a lot more reliable than most. It's about a woman who analyzed 32 studies on female orgasm conducted over 74 years.

According to the article, about a quarter of all women experience orgasm during intercourse frequently or very frequently, without stimulation of the clitoris. Five to 10 percent never experience orgasm during intercourse without stimulation of the clitoris. That means that 60-65% of all women occasionally experience orgasm through intercourse, without clitoral stimulation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/17/science/17orga.html?_r=1&pagewanted=2