Im not a woman, but she swears its not me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's on the back wall and sort of behind the cervix. Someone else could probably describe it better than me. As I said above, I'd never heard of it before either. I knew that large penises could hit a spot that I called my 'full spot' (coz I had to be full to activate it) and that it felt bloody good.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's on the back wall and sort of behind the cervix. Someone else could probably describe it better than me. As I said above, I'd never heard of it before either. I knew that large penises could hit a spot that I called my 'full spot' (coz I had to be full to activate it) and that it felt bloody good.

I was just looking at it online! And the backspot? I'm assuming thats just the cul-de-sac. Ha I need to research more about my own body:redface:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What is the A-spot? That is something I haven't heard of before.

Anterior fornix + posterior fornix = the fornix zone. :smile:

Vaginal fornix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Desmond Morris: The Clitoris, A-Spot, G-Spot and U-Spot

It's kind of a ring around the cervical opening. The front end (closer to opening of vadge) is called the anterior and the one behind and farther back is the posterior. The posterior is connected to the cul-de-sac/Pouch of Douglas area.

Sexual response

It is thought by some that when a woman becomes aroused, her uterus will retract, making it possible for the rectouterine pouch to be stimulated through the end of the posterior wall of the vagina, which could result in an intense orgasm. It may also be stimulated through the anterior wall of the anus. In a sexual context, the rectouterine pouch is referred to as the epicenter or deep spot (in common with the AFE zone), the PFE zone (posterior fornix erogenous zone) or, most commonly, the cul-de-sac.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, that is wonderful! I have to say that I love it when a guy is balls deep because of how wonderful it feels on my labia and clitoris. Full contact with the outside of my vagina feels so wonderful during sex, especially with lots of grinding!

I can get some of that sensation by rubbing my pubis mont against his belly during sex in different positions, which stimulates my clitoris, and that brings me to orgasm, but I do wish that he could fit all the way inside me more easily.

I must have a fairly long vagina because I could go balls deep with an friend who claims he's 10 inches. I haven't measured it myself so he may be lying, but it seems about right to me. And he isn't the type to lie. Can't say it didn't hurt occasionally though. And I'm A spot greedy. The outside contact feels fantastic, but A spot contact is even better. It makes my head spin - very different to other orgasms for me.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anterior fornix + posterior fornix = the fornix zone. :smile:

Vaginal fornix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Desmond Morris: The Clitoris, A-Spot, G-Spot and U-Spot

It's kind of a ring around the cervical opening. The front end (closer to opening of vadge) is called the anterior and the one behind and farther back is the posterior. The posterior is connected to the cul-de-sac/Pouch of Douglas area.

Sexual response

It is thought by some that when a woman becomes aroused, her uterus will retract, making it possible for the rectouterine pouch to be stimulated through the end of the posterior wall of the vagina, which could result in an intense orgasm. It may also be stimulated through the anterior wall of the anus. In a sexual context, the rectouterine pouch is referred to as the epicenter or deep spot (in common with the AFE zone), the PFE zone (posterior fornix erogenous zone) or, most commonly, the cul-de-sac.

THANK YOU I'm going to read all of it!:biggrin1:

Edit interesting I just assumed it was an extra sensative area. Wow that Morris link said 3/4s could achieve orgasm this way! Interesting stuff. Maybe that's the reason I find it easier to orgasm in certain positions.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've ordered the full book from the uni library. Just waiting for it to come in from another library. I want to see if he's got any other surprises for me :)

Thought I'd better add that it's Desmond Morris' book, The Naked Woman, that I've got coming. Had to hunt it down once I found out about this A spot thing from his site.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must have a fairly long vagina because I could go balls deep with an friend who claims he's 10 inches. I haven't measured it myself so he may be lying, but it seems about right to me. And he isn't the type to lie. Can't say it didn't hurt occasionally though. And I'm A spot greedy. The outside contact feels fantastic, but A spot contact is even better. It makes my head spin - very different to other orgasms for me.

You don't know what I'd give to be able to do that.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He really liked it because he hadn't met very many women who could have sex with him comfortably. He usually had to be really gentle. I really liked it coz I'm A spot greedy. It was good all round :)

I bet you have things that you can enjoy but I don't. For instance, receiving oral does nothing for me. It reminds me of a gentle massage - just sends me to sleep. I'm always slightly jealous of women who enjoy it. They always make it sound amazing!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are women who will cum multiple times during sex. I think a lot of it is about that individual's psychological state/makeup.

Sadly I've met quite a few women (two or three) who seemed to be scared of sex or "just not that into it." At one time I said to myself, "maybe you're not sexy?"

Then I remembered that I ejaculate upon seeing my own reflection. So obviously I am sexy and those timid and shy women were deficient in some way.

My tip would be to go for curvier, more voluptuous women. I've always had the best sex with them. They seem more vivacious and know their bodies and mine a lot better.

The thinner women or the women who care too much about their figure and staying thin etc are generally afraid to have sex with the lights on, go on top and have other hang ups which make for lackluster sex.

The secret to good sex is to be enthusiastic about each others bodies and pleasing each other. Some people just can't be arsed to even wank you off. And then if they do decide to do it, it's not good because they don't really want to do it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The secret to good sex is to be enthusiastic about each others bodies and pleasing each other. Some people just can't be arsed to even wank you off. And then if they do decide to do it, it's not good because they don't really want to do it.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with that comment.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I agree with this statement.
Every time I really didn't want to do something sexually in my previous relationship, I never climaxed or even came close. I faked it a few times because he insisted on me "getting mine" after he came and I was ready to just go to sleep. In reality I just wanted to be done so I faked it.That was the worst sex of my life. But never have I had to fake anything when I'm in a relationship where we are both into each other and just enthusiastic about pleasing each other. It just comes naturally at that point.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always thought most of that simultaneous orgasm is bullshit, if it happens, great, but don't really expect it to. One person is riding the the line waiting on you and when you are starting, they are likely almost done, or you are, etc. It's like trying to synchronize sneezing with a friend.

...And it's kind of anti-climactic even when you do come at the same time. Feels the same as if I was the only one coming.

Maybe I need to start getting into Tantric

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always thought most of that simultaneous orgasm is bullshit, if it happens, great, but don't really expect it to. One person is riding the the line waiting on you and when you are starting, they are likely almost done, or you are, etc. It's like trying to synchronize sneezing with a friend.

...And it's kind of anti-climactic even when you do come at the same time. Feels the same as if I was the only one coming.

Maybe I need to start getting into Tantric

I can count on one hand how many times my partner and I have climaxed at the same time. MR is right though, it's like trying to synch sneezing with a best friend. Usually, he goes first and then I go immediately after that's just how I'm made. I like orgasming together, to me it feels amazing but it's a very rare occurrence.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can count on one hand how many times my partner and I have climaxed at the same time. MR is right though, it's like trying to synch sneezing with a best friend. Usually, he goes first and then I go immediately after that's just how I'm made. I like orgasming together, to me it feels amazing but it's a very rare occurrence.

I think it's happened a dozen times or so for us, but that's because I usually pull out or wear condoms. When I do blow my load in her, she often cums at the same time. I don't find it to be a difficult to orchestrate. It seems to just happen naturally. First of all, when I'm almost to the point of climax, I automatically start hammering really hard and fast, which gets her to the same point. Then when I cum she gets off on the pulsating sensation and the feeling of the fluid filling her up. I would think that's the way sex was meant to happen. Of course her orgasm causes her to suck the sperm up into her cervix which makes me cringe! So I refuse to stay in without a condom anymore.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's happened a dozen times or so for us, but that's because I usually pull out or wear condoms. When I do blow my load in her, she often cums at the same time. I don't find it to be a difficult to orchestrate. It seems to just happen naturally. First of all, when I'm almost to the point of climax, I automatically start hammering really hard and fast, which gets her to the same point. Then when I cum she gets off on the pulsating sensation and the feeling of the fluid filling her up. I would think that's the way sex was meant to happen. Of course her orgasm causes her to suck the sperm up into her cervix which makes me cringe! So I refuse to stay in without a condom anymore.

I think it's probably instinctual, but that's probably why I usually have my orgasm after he does.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then I remembered that I ejaculate upon seeing my own reflection. So obviously I am sexy and those timid and shy women were deficient in some way.

Ha! You're hilarious.

The thinner women or the women who care too much about their figure and staying thin etc are generally afraid to have sex with the lights on, go on top and have other hang ups which make for lackluster sex.

Hey, watch it! Some of us thin women wouldn't dream of turning out the lights, and we love having sex in front of mirrors, so we aren't exactly shy.

I agree with this!

It depends on how much control he has, but it's definitely rare. The times it's happened, it's less like it happened on accident and it's been more like he's holding off his orgasm as I approach mine and then as I orgasm, he lets go and orgasms, too. Sometimes you just miss the actual simultaneous orgasm by a few seconds.

We hardly ever try for it. Usually he gives me 3-4 orgasms, and then it's his turn. Sometimes we have sex again immediately after he orgasms and he orgasms again.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on how much control he has, but it's definitely rare. The times it's happened, it's less like it happened on accident and it's been more like he's holding off his orgasm as I approach mine and then as I orgasm, he lets go and orgasms, too. Sometimes you just miss the actual simultaneous orgasm by a few seconds.

We hardly ever try for it. Usually he gives me 3-4 orgasms, and then it's his turn. Sometimes we have sex again immediately after he orgasms and he orgasms again.

I think my girlfriend has only wanted a round two once after she's come. Fitness-wise, we're an extreme mismatch - she's exhausted after coming once and has no energy or motivation to continue, whereas I never have downtime after I come. So if I don't come before she does, I don't come.

So simultaneous or thereabouts is kind of a necessity for me.