Im not a woman, but she swears its not me.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my girlfriend has only wanted a round two once after she's come. Fitness-wise, we're an extreme mismatch - she's exhausted after coming once and has no energy or motivation to continue, whereas I never have downtime after I come. So if I don't come before she does, I don't come.

So simultaneous or thereabouts is kind of a necessity for me.

That doesn't sound enjoyable.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not being a twat. But isnt this a possibility among all the possibilities? This point has not been brought up.

The truth sucks sometimes. Its obvious she cares for him and that he is more worried about this issue than she is.

yes you are.
you've lost all your cool points in one post.
(check out my new sigline!)

you didn't say it was a slim possibility, you said you suspected this was the case.
Let me respond to this. You are correct. I didnt say slim chance because I believe that it could be a strong possibility. It was my first gut impression when I read it. Its the same gut impression I get on many posts/ threads and I hate to say it, but my numbers speak for themselves. Meaning, I am usually right, and I hate saying that because it makes me sound arrogant. We will see what happens in a few days, but as for now, I am a twat. And I imagine I will still be one afterwards.

The part I am still not sure about is why I am one for stating a gut feeling. But I am sure I will find the answer if I think about this some more.

That's it, im dumping my husband. you are mine, all mine....and i'll share a little bit of you with Dolfette. Can you look at crime scene photos? If so, oh man. You are OURS.
Wow! I have never been the meat in a sandwich. But dont dump your husband. He sounds like a cool dude.

You should have sex with me, I always cum!
:):):)
Even with women?

I can count on one hand how many times my partner and I have climaxed at the same time. MR is right though, it's like trying to synch sneezing with a best friend. Usually, he goes first and then I go immediately after that's just how I'm made. I like orgasming together, to me it feels amazing but it's a very rare occurrence.
I had a partner that I did this with, consistently. I was kind of cool to finish at the same time. She was the only one that I had this sync with. Everyone else was orgasms by turn.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let me respond to this. You are correct. I didnt say slim chance because I believe that it could be a strong possibility. It was my first gut impression when I read it. Its the same gut impression I get on many posts/ threads and I hate to say it, but my numbers speak for themselves. Meaning, I am usually right, and I hate saying that because it makes me sound arrogant. We will see what happens in a few days, but as for now, I am a twat. And I imagine I will still be one afterwards.

The part I am still not sure about is why I am one for stating a gut feeling. But I am sure I will find the answer if I think about this some more.

Wow! I have never been the meat in a sandwich. But dont dump your husband. He sounds like a cool dude.

Even with women?

I had a partner that I did this with, consistently. I was kind of cool to finish at the same time. She was the only one that I had this sync with. Everyone else was orgasms by turn.

Oh im not going to toss him. He's a great man. I just love the way you told stories about how different women do different things to orgasm and usually with the support of something going on externally and you don't even feel bad for not taking credit for it. Its awesome.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh im not going to toss him. He's a great man. I just love the way you told stories about how different women do different things to orgasm and usually with the support of something going on externally and you don't even feel bad for not taking credit for it. Its awesome.
Warning: total thead hijack.
Is that whole crime scene thing a fetish you two share? I heard a joke about it on that show, Drawn Together, on how all they found under Captain Hero's bed was wadded up tissues and some crime scene photos.

Geeesh, I feel so vanilla. Im such a twat! lol

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is nothing about crime scene photos that i find a turn on whatsoever. I've just studied serial killers since i was a young child. I have been exposed to a lot of imagery and since the advent of the internet- HD quality videos to go along with the stories. I've seen it all, but nothing about it makes me excited. I mean adrenaline is one thing but never a sexual turn on in the least.

I dont believe Dolfette gets turned on by crime scenes, but she is into BDSM stuff and loves cock and ball torturish kicking and whatnot.

I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to sex and my preferences. Im a simple woman.

As for my gore whorishness, very cerebral and very clinical.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its the same gut impression I get on many posts/ threads and I hate to say it, but my numbers speak for themselves. Meaning, I am usually right, and I hate saying that because it makes me sound arrogant.
you sound just like the other twats.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate when other people are right too.
So then is it true? Did you have that conversation with her? Again, this isnt for my ego. If you have an issue, its better that the truth comes out. Honesty is best because then you could really talk without dancing around the issue.

At least you will get an answer to your initial question. And the best part, is that now you know its not the biggest deal at all, from all the responses. Now YOU can enjoy sex without having all that pressure on you and her.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So then is it true? Did you have that conversation with her? Again, this isnt for my ego. If you have an issue, its better that the truth comes out. Honesty is best because then you could really talk without dancing around the issue.

At least you will get an answer to your initial question. And the best part, is that now you know its not the biggest deal at all, from all the responses. Now YOU can enjoy sex without having all that pressure on you and her.
that's not the OP, you nana :tongue:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's not the OP, you nana :tongue:
OK, now I feel like a twat! lol

Edit: what is funny is that I was reading alwaysguessing posts in other threads and reading him giving advice. Then I was thinking, "isnt this the guy with that issue and now he is giving advice on it?"

My bad!

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey that was pretty clever dullfattie!

I actually did ask for the same exact advice in a very similar thread. In my case I doubt she was faking. You can't really fake squirting now can you?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OMG did you just call Dolfette a fatty? And did you just attempt to say you can't fake squirting? LOL

I could make a squirting video in 5 minutes not even turned on and you would be fooled. So would almost every other male on the planet. Anyone can push out fluid out of the urethra anytime they want. I do it several times a day when i need to piss.

You guys really are equipped with some naivety or else you couldn't enjoy sex as much as you do. It's like a self-esteem capsule for you that can't be penetrated.

Either the guys are completely clueless and think very highly of themselves, or they are very educated and have a basis in reality, or they are very clueless and think lowly of themselves. Very few guys have an understanding of how this all works. Which is why most of the advice on how to "squirt" or have sex only orgasms is given by guys to other guys or other females. Never the female to another female. It's always a guy telling someone else how to do the job of acheiving female orgasm, they always leave out the oral or manual requirement for most women and give their dick all the credit.

Like i said, i could pull out some very realistic looking orgasms and you guys would never know the difference. I wish it could be an obvious thing like blowing a semen load as actual proof. If i were a guy i'd be totally confused too because nothing is quite the same for a guy as it is for a female.

It's hard to picture a woman who can orgasm 100 times in 2 days can't have an orgasm from penetration. But that's how most of us are made. Watch When Harry Met Sally (i believe thats the right movie) where she fakes an orgasm in the middle of the restaurant to prove the point you can make sounds that could fool anyone if you needed to.

PS: Dolfette took down her gallery sometime back. She's one of the most beautiful women i've ever laid eyes on in all of internet history. Boy are you ever missing out. There isn't an ounce of fat on her body. Epic fail dude. Epic.

Last edited by a moderator:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And did you just attempt to say you can't fake squirting? LOL

I could make a squirting video in 5 minutes not even turned on and you would be fooled. So would almost every other male on the planet. Anyone can push out fluid out of the urethra anytime they want. I do it several times a day when i need to piss.

Um, usually when I have sex, my girlfriend is actually in the room, not on a video screen. LOL! I think I would recognize urine if it were all over my bed. Nice try though.

And the concept of a woman pissing herself during sex, in an attempt to impress her lover, is absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited: