I'm not gay but I am attracted to fem men with phat asses??

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is this possible cuz when i see masculine men im not, but when i see a fem guy with a bubble ass i would so go for it
Based on this you are at least bi. You have your likes and dislikes, everyone is different.

Don't worry about labels and enjoy yourself

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i'm a gay fem guy with a nice butt sooo....message me if you're interested

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're an ass-man more than a tit-man or legs-man then a nice bottom, whomever it is on, will turn you on. I have many doubts about labels in regard to sexual orientation but I can still believe in your 99% straightness.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is this possible cuz when i see masculine men im not, but when i see a fem guy with a bubble ass i would so go for it

I had a good friend, hopelessly straight, back in the late 1980's. But he would see the ass on Prince and he would get an instant hard on. He was mesmserized by it. Although he did like Prince's music there wasn't anything else about him that interested my friend. But you mention Prince's ass in the tight purple body suit........and his eyes would glaze over.

Hell I think women over 5'8" with a great boob job is hot. But that doesnt mean I want to go visit.

latinfreak

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like a nice ass on a masculine man....you are into fem men because of their ass...we all have our preferences. before i was confused because im masculine and was/am attracted to ONLY masc men...i accepted it and did whatever felt good and now im loving it..lifes too short for labeling...just go after what you like