I'm not gay but...

Yeah, it's not quite that simple. For starters, I never said or even implied you were, or had to be "gay". Nor did I say you had to "love the male form", so you can stop twisting my words and exaggerating now. But repeating over and over how "ugly" and "gross" men are, "ew yucky", etc., at the same time you are obsessed with the idea of sucking cock and getting pounded in the ass, plainly exposes some real conflict. Even bonafide well-balanced straight men who don't share your M/M sexual desires don't feel a need to declare over and over how "gross" and "ugly" men are. On the contrary, in my experience well-balanced straight men have no problem seeing another man as attractive, even if they have no desire to do anything.

It's pointless for us to continue this dialogue though, as you are clearly locked into your mindset. The question is not "what [your] brain [does]", the question is why it does what it does. I would suggest you seek counsel from a caring therapist to help you sort this out, one who is open on matters of sexual orientation. Can't hurt. Might help. Unless, of course, you're afraid of honest self-examination. In which case, I would suggest you just keep playing with dildoes and fantasizing that they are completely detached from those "gross ugly" men. :rolleyes:

So please explain to me exactly where the conflict is. If you can clarify this point then your post may have some merit. Otherwise you are trying to play psychologist when you clearly are not one. You are simply saying "hey you guy, you have conflict..you are conflicted..you need help because of this conflict" Tell me exactly what the conflict is.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jokeln,
It's not unusual to want to be fucked in the ass. I'm 100% straight and I have the same desire. Just have a girl fuck you with a strap on. Have another one suck your cock while you're getting fucked. Simple. I've been fucked in the ass by girls with strap ons and it's great. You'll love it.

I'm sure you can find a couple of hookers to take care of that fetish for you. It may cost a few bucks, but hey, it'll be fun.

As for your desire to suck a cock..... sorry can't help you there. I don't have that desire.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jokein, I understand exactly what you mean.

What you have to remember is that some of the apparently 'open minded' users don't understand the concept that ones sexual Behavior does not assign them to whatever orientation.

Orientation is much deeper than just sexual behavior, your way of thinking/feeling need to be taken into account.

I think what you want is pretty normal; pleasure, how you get that pleasure doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
So please explain to me exactly where the conflict is. If you can clarify this point then your post may have some merit. Otherwise you are trying to play psychologist when you clearly are not one. You are simply saying "hey you guy, you have conflict..you are conflicted..you need help because of this conflict" Tell me exactly what the conflict is.
I never said you "need help", that's your decision. Again, stop putting words in my mouth.
And how do you know I'm not a psychologist?

Regardless, this is not the venue to sort through your conflicts. I'm not going to waste my time and energy trying to explain something to you that you are so powerfully resistant to acknowledging for yourself, when you are bound and determined to prove me wrong.

You'll have to do that on your own or with the help of someone else. I've said all I intend to say about it.

To repeat:
It's pointless for us to continue this dialogue though, as you are clearly locked into your mindset. The question is not "what [your] brain [does]", the question is why it does what it does. I would suggest you seek counsel from a caring therapist to help you sort this out, one who is open on matters of sexual orientation. Can't hurt. Might help. Unless, of course, you're afraid of honest self-examination...

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
What you have to remember is that some of the apparently 'open minded' users don't understand the concept that ones sexual Behavior does not assign them to whatever orientation.

Orientation is much deeper than just sexual behavior, your way of thinking/feeling need to be taken into account.
You're absolutely correct. Defining sexual orientation includes behavior, thoughts, fantasies and desires.

Has anyone in this thread said that it was restricted to behavior? :confused:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK some straight men do in fact have a penis fetish, they may just like them to look at or play with or want to have them do more than that to them. And yet they remain straight men.

And then there is a whole range of "straight" men who hide behind the notion of having a penis fetish in order to avoid dealing with their actual feelings towards other men.

Be clear on which of these two kinds of men you happen to be and then enjoy your life.

Fetlife, as SG mentioned is a decent fetish site of you're really just a penis fetishist and are looking to discuss it with others.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're absolutely correct. Defining sexual orientation includes behavior, thoughts, fantasies and desires.

Has anyone in this thread said that it was restricted to behavior? :confused:

From reading your posts, stating that he may benefit from "a caring therapist" as he has "conflict" I find confussing.

If you agree that his sexual behavior does not solely conclude 'x' orientation, then why does he have conflicts?

He has no conflicts, he wants a bit of cock, but isn't attracted to males. He's worked it out already for himself, he just needs to find the best way of achieving this in a way that he finds comfy.

... I suggest a trans possibly.

I never said you "need help", that's your decision. Again, stop putting words in my mouth.
And how do you know I'm not a psychologist?

Regardless, this is not the venue to sort through your conflicts. I'm not going to waste my time and energy trying to explain something to you that you are so powerfully resistant to acknowledging for yourself, when you are bound and determined to prove me wrong.

You'll have to do that on your own or with the help of someone else. I've said all I intend to say about it.

To repeat:

Exactly the response I expected lmao! Maybe I wouldn't be so "resistant" if only I knew what exactly the conflict was. But since you can't enlighten me on this subject I guess you will forever label me a stubborn mule. Oh how I wish I knew what this conflict was so I could resolve it!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly the response I expected lmao! Maybe I wouldn't be so "resistant" if only I knew what exactly the conflict was. But since you can't enlighten me on this subject I guess you will forever label me a stubborn mule. Oh how I wish I knew what this conflict was so I could resolve it!
You like receiving anal pleasure.

You exclusively want a man to provide you with anal pleasure. Not a woman.

You think men are disgusting and ugly.

Do you not see the conflict?

From reading your posts, stating that he may benefit from "a caring therapist" as he has "conflict" I find confussing.

If you agree that his sexual behavior does not solely conclude 'x' orientation, then why does he have conflicts?

He has no conflicts, he wants a bit of cock, but isn't attracted to males. He's worked it out already for himself, he just needs to find the best way of achieving this in a way that he finds comfy.

... I suggest a trans possibly.

What he said.

Actually the trans thing sounds great. I just always thought shemales had very small cocks but I saw some pictures of some with big ones. Interesting.... =)

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK some straight men do in fact have a penis fetish, they may just like them to look at or play with or want to have them do more than that to them. And yet they remain straight men.

And then there is a whole range of "straight" men who hide behind the notion of having a penis fetish in order to avoid dealing with their actual feelings towards other men.

Be clear on which of these two kinds of men you happen to be and then enjoy your life.

Fetlife, as SG mentioned is a decent fetish site of you're really just a penis fetishist and are looking to discuss it with others.

This^ someone understands that not all think/feel alike, maybe alot of gay men don't understand the first Point of view because they themselves once went through point 2 and just assume this is what all straight guys are going through, when infact some are following a different path ie the first.

You like receiving anal pleasure.

You exclusively want a man to provide you with anal pleasure. Not a woman.

You think men are disgusting and ugly.

Do you not see the conflict?

No conflict at all, he has no emotional problems. He knows what he wants.

What he said.

Actually the trans thing sounds great. I just always thought shemales had very small cocks but I saw some pictures of some with big ones. Interesting.... =)

Yeah they are interesting, you defo seem to be on the fetish side. Wanting only a big one, many are big.

Lambycake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mother gives me the best advice.

Try this. Say "Look mom.....
I really really REALLY want someone to fuck me in the ass. I want a big cock and I want it hard and fast. My favorite fantasy is to get fucked hard while someone else sucks my cock until I cum, now THAT would be awesome! I also have this extreme desire to suck a cock and make it cum..... But here's the problem.....I don't like men."

She may surprise you with an insightful and practical solution to this perplexing dilemma. It couldnt hurt to try.

Best of luck to you.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
This^ someone understands that not all think/feel alike, maybe alot of gay men don't understand the first Point of view because they themselves once went through point 2 and just assume this is what all straight guys are going through, when infact some are following a different path ie the first.

Well I understand it because I have a variety of odd fetishes (by which I do not mean odd as in gross or whatever, just unusual). For instance I have a fetish for guys who wear spectacles. I have a whole thing about it. But that doesn't mean I'm only attracted or even primarily attracted to men in glasses, it also doesn't mean I can only or would prefer to only have sex with men who wear glasses, and nor does it mean I am only able to connect with bespectacled men emotionally and envisage only having loving relationships with men who wear glasses.

There is more to being gay than liking dick. Just as there's more to my sexuality than having a spectacles fetish.

However that doesn't mean that there aren't millions of men out there who tell themselves they're not gay and only have a penis fetish when in fact they're kidding themselves and should get real.

adventureluvr

Experimental Member
Media
hey why not try a woman for fisting you and have her blow you or jack you off at the same time! you say you like bigger and bigger so go the distance! I have done exactly that with a number of pro-dommes and married one and have another one on the side as a GF! The GF can't get enough of fisting me...she literally drips and while I am middle age and very average she is downright hot!

shyguy4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Transexuals!
There some very pretty looking transexuals out there. easially mistaken for real girls (boobs and all) by straight men. They come with dicks lol

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a thread I started trying to explain the reasons for what you're feeling, after reading so many guys expressing the same thing:

http://www.lpsg.org/171464-hot-for-dick-vs-hot.html

I suggest a trans might be just the thing to satisfy you, give you a dick to suck and get fucked by without a man to turn you off. Dunno how easy they are to find though-- good luck!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
hey why not try a woman for fisting you and have her blow you or jack you off at the same time! you say you like bigger and bigger so go the distance! I have done exactly that with a number of pro-dommes and married one and have another one on the side as a GF! The GF can't get enough of fisting me...she literally drips and while I am middle age and very average she is downright hot!

Fisting or dildoing me turns my wife on like nothing else. I've got to say that the combination of sensory and emotional inputs is exquisite. Seeing the look on her face as she's plundering my bottom, watching and feeling her boobs sway (yeah, she's got 'em big), her mouth on me and the depth of penetration from someone that you trust your life to is beyond description.

Now all we need is to do that with a well hung guy in my mouth at the same time. At least, that's what she wants and who am I to argue? ;-)