I'm not gay.......but

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL! If you think about it all next time you're fucking a woman, and if you have the hardest hardon ever.....you're GAY GAY GAY!:eek::eek::eek:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm probably going to get a lot of hate mail for this, but I really dislike how everyone tries to jump to the conclusion that if you play with other males that means you are gay or bi. Ever stop to consider that the turn on might be due to the fact that the attraction is to the taboo in itself which causes the sexual arousal. So many people on here sound like homosexual recruiters and are very biased.

So in my opinion, what you're doing just means you are really fucking horny, and like playing on the edge a little because it turns you on that what you're doing is wrong. In the end, do what you want, and don't give a crap what many of the recruiters say.

You're going to get a lot of crap for those phrases alone, and deservedly so.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That 100% straight label is VERY important to some guys.

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate mail for this, but I really dislike how everyone tries to jump to the conclusion that if you play with other males that means you are gay or bi. Ever stop to consider that the turn on might be due to the fact that the attraction is to the taboo in itself which causes the sexual arousal. So many people on here sound like homosexual recruiters and are very biased.

So in my opinion, what you're doing just means you are really fucking horny, and like playing on the edge a little because it turns you on that what you're doing is wrong. In the end, do what you want, and don't give a crap what many of the recruiters say.

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're going to get a lot of crap for those phrases alone, and deservedly so.

You don't have to agree with what I say, just as no one is obliged to agree with what you have to say.
Your threatening me on here because we disagree is also very uncool.

As to not hijack this thread I'm not going to discuss any further. I'd like to say to the OP, be comfortable with your sexuality. Many ppl on here are horny, and are typing with one hand so they can't think very well so take everything with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting combination of personality characteristics displayed here. Generally/morally superior and a pussy at the same time.

You don't have to agree with what I say, just as no one is obliged to agree with what you have to say.
Your threatening [!!!] me on here because we disagree is also very uncool.

As to not hijack this thread I'm not going to discuss any further. I'd like to say to the OP, be comfortable with your sexuality. Many ppl on here are horny, and are typing with one hand so they can't think very well so take everything with a grain of salt.