I'm not gay, but...

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
people told me i would fall in love with a girl and get married and raise a family. it didn't turn out that way for me. there's nothing wrong with me. it turns out it was the other people who were mistaken...

Jaime, being just you is the most beautiful thing.

I always knew that I would never be married or have kids, either. Also, I always knew that I would not live conventionally (job, interests, etc).

I love just being myself and would never want to be anyone else.

Tiësto - Just Be - YouTube

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is it that just about every week there's a new thread that sounds eerily like this famous op-ed from the Onion.

I mean, really. I'm all for not labeling oneself and just enjoying what you enjoy. I'm all for it. OP, go ahead and enjoy eye-fucking/doubling-up-with/mutually masturbating all the huge, hot cocks you want. Personally, I'm glad you enjoy it and that you don't get all tied up in knots over it. But whenever someone says "I'm not gay but..." all I can think of is "Why do all these homosexuals keep sucking my cock?"

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are not gay, you are bi-sexual to some degree. You are married so you should be touching cocks or getting turned on by other women. Let's just say, you are evolving into your sexuality a bit more. As gay becomes more main stream, more and more guys identify with some level of homosexuality in their lives. I went through the same thing, how I couldn't picture myself with a man in any way yet I was fascinated with sex with men, yet the whole thing repulsed me. Well... I got over that.

Conversely, last weekend, I was licking some titties and feeling some puss on a hot Asian gal.

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just out of curiosity, what exactly is your job?
I work for a company that designs and manufactures private label underwear for men and women. I am involved with the models during photoshoots, and in the fittings . I get to see the models bodies when they try on the underwear. I try to remain professional, but very often the models(both men and women) get off on trying to get me excited. That can get a little interesting.