I'm not gonna lie - I'm curious to know what you think.

MileHighNiem

Experimental Member
Media
Hello,

Im 25, 5'6 - 5'7, 130 with a 7.5 by 5.25 inch cock. In all honesty, I don't get out very much...I work a ton and go to college online. I logon to this website all the time and finally got curious enough to actually post and get some responses. Thanks for taking the time and have a good week!

Thanks all,
MileHigh

Attachments

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very nice cock - and body too Dude.
you say you work a lot and are busy with on-line University - don't forget to unload that beauty .

MileHighNiem

Experimental Member
Media
Hello Everyone!

Wow! What a great response! Really.....I'm a little taken back, humbled and flattered. Really. Thank you all for the nice comments.

NaturistMale - I really don't remember to unload my cannon...hardly ever. To this point, Ive been with 2 women in my life and I don't have sex...or even any sexual related fun all too often. I'm hopin that some of you guys and gals on this site might be able to help me on that front...

Also...while I am not fully gay...I am not opposed to having a guy suck me off if thats what hes into and interested in. I can't honestly say that I can do the same in return...just being honest. However, if someone is interested and lives near the Mile High City...send me a message.

Thank you all for the great comments, compliments, shows of support...and letting me know how suckable my cock is! :biggrin1:

I will post some more pics tonight....promise.

Regards,
MileHigh

Sven_Scarlett

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Purrfect for us.

Hello,

Im 25, 5'6 - 5'7, 130 with a 7.5 by 5.25 inch cock. In all honesty, I don't get out very much...I work a ton and go to college online. I logon to this website all the time and finally got curious enough to actually post and get some responses. Thanks for taking the time and have a good week!

Thanks all,
MileHigh