I'm not new but I'm back for now. So hello again.

MisterThickDick

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! I'm back after taking a long break from LPSG for a while.

Please do not PM me asking what size "it" is. I am not going to answer this privately anymore because I'm tired of doing so. Just look at the damn pics and make a judgment call.

I am straight so please keep that also in mind if you want to send me any messages.

So anyways, hello again all.

D_Felix the Bat

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome back!

Just curious, if you're tired of people asking how big "It" is, why not just put it in your profile, sig or somewhere?? After looking at the damn pics, my judgement call, in relation to your unknown body size, could only come up with merely "huge" :smile:

And once again, welcome back!

MisterThickDick

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back!

Just curious, if you're tired of people asking how big "It" is, why not just put it in your profile, sig or somewhere??

Because some schmuck will argue the size of it, then you figure what was the point of saying how big it was in the first place. It far easier just to ignore such questions since they serve no purpose anyway, except only to satisfy someone else's or perhaps my own ego. Plus, there are a few picks where it's being measured so a judgment call shouldn't hopefully be too difficult.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Your girth measurement pic - I've heard guys on the internet claim that kind of midshaft girth but have never ever seen proof of it. Excellent pictures, huge unit, congrats.

D_Felix the Bat

Experimental Member
Media
Because some schmuck will argue the size of it, then you figure what was the point of saying how big it was in the first place. It far easier just to ignore such questions since they serve no purpose anyway, except only to satisfy someone else's or perhaps my own ego. Plus, there are a few picks where it's being measured so a judgment call shouldn't hopefully be too difficult.

Understood. Just to put things into perspective, I measured my wrist. Your dick won by 1/4" Wow, that is thick!

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome back, we have probably a similar thickness, I have a pic with a watch on my dick also :)